Ch 14

Amazing, just perfect.

When I believed that everything was okay, it all comes down to pieces. After a week since the day harry asked me to work in his company. And everything was okay, except there were some strange things occurring at work, like glares from Sam, and some yelling happened too from him. Which I don't know why exactly. Damn, this guy is weird.

Simply then, one day, Sam came to me after my shift is over and I was ready to go home. He told me those fucking words that made me want to bawl and cry in the very far corner.

"Matilda, I am sorry to say, that we don't need you here any longer."

We. See that "we" .. Let me tell you something. Sam doesn't work with the "we" part, he works with the "I" part. Sam doesn't share his work, thought as and who fires or hires. Sam likes control -which reminds me of someone I know- and he doesn't like to work "with" someone.

The correct sentence that supposed to be getting out from him is.

" Matilda, I am sorry to say, that I don't need you here anymore."

But instead . There was a "we" in the sentence. And that's mean it wasn't his decision to make.

That night, I got a call from someone.

Harry.

I answered.

"So, did you decide your mind yet about work?" He spoke, and I knew it was his orders to get me fired so just I can work for him.

"Fuck you." I sobbed. Tears still wet in my cheeks. Doesn't he understand that this job was too important to me. It gave me a lot of raise. And now I don't know If I can pay the bills the next three months.

He was silent for a minute, but then spoke slowly.

"Get dressed right now, I'll pick you at nine."

And hanged up.

I. AM. NOT. GOING. TO. FUCKING. MEET. HIM.

_______________

Okay, so I screamed when I found out that I got 1.1k reads. Like I love you so much *-*

Sorry for the late update.

Buu:)xx