Ch.13

"I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him." I mumbled under my breath as I changed my pink pajama pants to jeans. Wearing a simple white t-shirt and tucking it under my jeans. That was it. Two pair of cloths and sneakers. That should do.

Basically, harry texted me this morning to come to his office, and when I ignored him for an hour, I got like 37 calls from him after, at the 38th I answered. And he wasn't quite happy.

He told me to come to his office immediately. And it took him 30 more minutes to convince me to just get out if the apartment or he would have to come. So I gave up.

I held my fist to the big wooden doors, the doors that covered the big luxurious office and the strict-cold-intense man.

Before I could knock, the secretary spoke "you don't have to knock Mrs Matilda, Mr styles said before that you could enter without taking permission." She said slowly with a small smile.

He said that?

I only nodded and thanked her, while barging in to the office.

To reveal a sight of Harry Styles. No, not the CEO. Just harry. And when I say harry it means harry-the one who wears casual cloths and jeans- not The CEO harry- wearing suit with his hair neat and working so hard- . But harry the CEO wasn't there. I just saw Harry.

"You wanted me?" I asked grabbing his attention from his computer.

"Yeah, come on in."

"Sit" he commended. Oh sweet, same harry. Bossy.

"Matilda, I'll just firstly apologize for my behavior the last few days."

"firstly?" I squeaked. he nodded.

"And I am offering you a job here."

I choked.

a job? a freaking job in his freaking company?! where he would be there twenty four/seven daily? where he would watch all day working? where I would be working for him?!

I wanted to punch him, I really did. but I was completely frozen, I couldn't move a muscle.

"Est-ce que vous plaisantez?!"

"Matilda, please, control your temper. and please, repeat what you said in english."

"Are you kidding me? me? a job? here? no, sorry, but my final answer is no." I spoke, ready to leave.

"Matilda, don't leave. and what is the matter in working here?"

"you." I said and slammed the door shut behind me. leaving the whole building.

dammit.

||| ||| ||| ||| |||

a trashy chapter, short and just not good enough, i know.

but i just want to say

THANK U SM , FOR THE MANY READS, I AM SO CLOSE TO GET 1000 . ILYSM.

ehm ehm.

thank you bæs xxBuu