Ch.9

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

The loud knocks boomed through the flat, making me flinch in my sleep. I opened my eyes in annoyance to see the same expression on Sarah's face.

"Who the hell comes at-" she stopped squinting to her phone to see the time, " 10 am ?!" She groaned and slumped back to the bed.

I monad and repeated her actions,but the loud knockings didn't leave us alone.

"MATILDA AND SARAH!!"

We both jumped out of the bed and went to the door, still dizzy and still hadn't woken up yet.

I opened the door to reveal Dave.

Angry Dave, no, not angry. Furious.

Me and Sarah looked at each other in confusion.

"Dave, what happened?" I tried as I let him enter the flat.

I've never seen Dave so angry, that furious. Maybe sometimes he would just shout at Sam for not giving him his payment of the month, just to annoy him it's nothing more.

But I never witnessed that Dave, his eyes were wide and bloody red, his heavy breathing. It was like having a heart-attack. He looked different.

Sarah looked worried, and sat beside him on the couch beside him as I sat in the other side.

"That bastard! How could he do that to me!"

We tried to calm the old man, and get him back to normal, after drinking his tea I made him and him going to the bathroom to wash his face with fresh water to calm his red face.

It finally helped.

"Who?" Sarah asked,"and what did he do?" She continued.

I put the pillow in my lap and leaned on it, as I watched Dave heavy breathes and start talking.

"Sam! He fired me from work!"

"What?!" Sarah jumped from her seat. While I looked at them both and whispered. "What the actual fucking fuck?" Shocked obviously.

Sarah sat on her seat again as Dave continued.

"I got a call, this morning, from him. He told me to pack my bags and leave work, he was rude and, and he was just unbelievably anxious, if I was standing in front of him now, I would punch his stupid face."

I sighted.

Sam was always like this, mean and selfish. He didn't like to find so done more caring, funny and fun to be with just like Dave.

He was jealous.

Me and Sarah tried to clam him down and just let him return to his wife and children, after all, family always brings you down to earth. Make you feel like you we born again, new.

After Sarah and Dave went both home, I stood in front of the microwave, waiting for my dinner. What a beautiful sad Thursday night. I huffed.

My phone vibrated in my pockets and before answering it, I looked to the ID, and it was Mr dick.

Whoops, not going to answer any assholes anymore.

I giggled at my thought.

The phone didn't stop vibrating, and it went like this for twenty minutes. And it still hadn't stopped.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled once I pressed the green button. Receiving a gasp.

"Matilda! Control your mouth!" His raspy voice strained and cold replied.