Ch. 7

A voice woke me up making me shift in my movements, I felt a rough body cuddling me squeezing my body between the couch, I knew who it was. who he was.

The room was still dark, so I assume that it was three in the Morning.I didn't move, I didn't want to wake him up. he was snoring loudly maybe because he was tired, I honestly didn't meet someone at his young age working so hard for fun. I mean I still complain about working three days a week.

I rolled to my side to face him, he was still snoring but it lowered down a little, I studied at his vulnerable sight, his eyelashes softly touching his soft skin, his pink hearted shape mouth slightly apart, how his hair was mess now and it actually looked quite cute, how his big hands laid heavily on my waist and the other one was still under my neck. he looked so peaceful like that. so angelic.

he slightly moved his head, eyebrows pulled together and his breathing is fastening, a nightmare.
"Harry," I shook his shoulder slightly, still nothing. "Harry, " I tried again, sweat forming on his forehead. he suddenly Sat pulling his arm fast that fell on the couch, I Sat beside him. His panting figure slightly shook and his face was holding a frown. his whole body was warm and sweat was on his forehead.

after five minutes, I didn't speak I let him drift in his thoughts. I decided I should speak this time. "Are you alright? " my voice was a whisper, I doubt he barely hear me. he shook his head and laid again on the couch, I was still sitting watching him. He closed his eyes and controled his breathing. his hand was on his forehead wiping the swear away.

"it's nothing." his voice was strained and husky. "was it a nightmare? " I was still worried to be honest, he really looked scared before I woke him up. "Matilda, Don't push it. I said its nothing. " his cold side came up, he opened his eyes and glared at me. I was arguing with myself to roll my eyes but it wasn't the time. "fine, I was just worried." I fell back to the couch. his chest vibrated in my back, as he moved to our previous position.

"were you really worries about me?" humor was clear in voice, but it wasn't a joke. "yes, " I mumbled closing my eyes. his chuckling stopped and he freezed like a stone. He pulled me to his body more and mumbled a 'sleep tight'i nodded and I slept this time. and this night, I slept really well, forgetting my worries and my life.

"Talk French. " Harry blurted outloud while we were eating breakfast in the kitchen. I looked a him shock was clear on my face. "uhm, like what? "

"How do you say, "fuck off asshole!" ?" I looked at him with wide eyes. he chuckled "I am serious. " he mumbled taking another bite from his bacon. " Va te faire foutre, trouduc" I smugly said.

Harry nodded and chuckled taking another bite, while I ate my scrambled egg.

"I'll pick you up at Friday. " Harry said from his car window then ran off with his car leaving me in front of my building, where my flat was. I grabbed the cold metal of the keys and unlocked the door, once I opened it, I screamed " C'est quoi ce bordel ?" . Sarah's glare was deadly. she stood in front of me angry and mad. "don't you dare to go all French on me? you should've called! " she yelled.

"Don't worry mother, I am a big girl." I mumbled putting my purse beside me. she glared at me, putting her small hands on her hips then Let them fall beside,a smile pulled on her face with a smug look. "what did he do?" she teased while walking behind me to the couch and sitting next to me. "what do you mean?" I answered for some reason it squawked. " you have a big smile on your lips. Did you kiss? " she mumbled happily and excited.

I rolled my eyes,"No! it wasn't a date. " I grabbed the pillow and threw it at her, she caught it and giggled, "so, breakfast? " she asked standing up, "no, thanks. I ate before I came. " she stood up scratching her neck and yawned, "well, I am hungry. Going to eat your food again." And walked down the hallway to the kitchen.

After ten minutes, I heard the cabinets sounds and plates, I hope she doesn't my favorite plate. As I picked up the remote and flip through the channels, my mind started to revolve around the events of yesterday,

and I have a date the Harry Styles this Friday.

---------------------------------------
short chappy but don't worry be happy :D XD

so did you like it? (answer! it's an order from the queen! XD )