ch.26

"what the hell do you mean?" Dave said

"what I just said."

"you mean, like, it just happened?!" I said

"yes, suddenly, my mind was blank and I was drunk and I was sad, so I just kissed h-."

"oh my fucking god!" I yelled. I didn't know if I should be happy or what.

See, while harry was working today, I invited Sarah and Dave for dinner. Sarah said that there is some news she wanted to share to the two of us. And suddenly Sarah admitted her frustrations about herself. Turns out, she wanted to be straight.

Sarah's girlfriend has been cheating on her with some other girl, they broke up. And for a typical heartbroken person, she wanted to forget by getting drunk. But she met this guy there, who was –also gay- and cute, and guess what? They kissed! He asked for her number blah blah blah .. and they are going on their first date on Monday.

I decided I should be happy for her. It's her choice and decision.

Dave was smiling at her and showed her his thumbs up and continued eating, while me who just said. "wait, does that mean you wont have a crush on me anymore?" I said faking a pout. Dave spat his water and laughed really hard.

Me and Sarah met in the weirdest way possible. When I moved here, she was my neighbor and she used to wink to me in the hallways and saying good morning everyday, even I found out when I changed my job, she'll be my co-worker. One night, we bumped to each other, she was crying and I was crying. She was crying because her ex girlfriend broke up with her, and I was crying because I felt lonely. And suddenly on that night when we were in my apartment. We talked about our families and that stuff and what made us cry and all that. I thought she was being a good friend. Suddenly she admitted that she had a crush on me. and from then it went to really awkward. We didn't talk for two weeks, but then we talked and she apologized and I was trying to tell her it was fine, t was just surprising and all that stuff. We spent the night watching the vampire diaries and eventually we became really good friends.

We met Dave in work after that and we became really good friends.

Sarah joined him but pretend to be sad. "I'm moving on babe. Maybe you should worry about your boyfriend.."

"hell no woman! He is fucking mine. Go kiss your gay boy." And we laughed all the three of us.

___________________________________________________________________

This chapter is short but I just wanted to explain how Sarah, Dave and Matilda friendship begun. Thank you for being awesome and reading this. Please, vote if you like it. And comment if you adore it. (a dedication for the first to comment.) :)

Thank you! 

buu xx