Ch.8

"Salmon for table 6." I shouted once I opened the kitchen door. What a beautiful Wednesday.

"Woah, someone is in a good mode." Dave laughed while cutting the onion, he was right. I just shrugged and giggled. "No Dave, you mean someone is in love." Sarah laughed and joined the other. I wanted to smack her, I really did. I hides my face while groaned, I am not in love. For god's sake, I don't even like him. But he is different, he wasn't that dick that expected, he was nice and really humble but still pain in the ass.

"With the styles guy, eh right?" Dave started, "you're so lucky Matilda, but honestly I don't know how you handle him." Alice spoke, and she was right. I honestly don't know myself how I handle him. I sympathy myself, to be honest.

"Whatever, I am going to check if someone came, or any orders." I walked out of the big door, to be met by the patient but comfy customers that were on table 6 and on table 8, a surprise.

There, and just arrived. Styles with some company.the first plus-size model to be shot for Australian Vogue and GQ Australia and the first Australian plus size model to be on the cover of Madison, an Australian fashion magazine, Robyn Lawley. laughing and smiling with Styles. She picked up the menu and scanned it after a good laugh just like Styles.

I knew it was coming, but I thought it wasn't supposed to come yet, but seeing them together, surely sent fires through my veins. But here comes my part, I have to do my job.

I walked slowly to there table, with Robyn raising her head and smiling to me, and harry without glancing at me.

"Good evening, can I get you anything tonight for the lovely couples?", harry choked on nothing and Robyn just laughed. Well played Matilda, well played. I mentally smiled to myself.

"We are not dating, but I'd like some pasta with steak please." She confidently said with a polite smile, I like her honestly. She is nice. While harry on the other hand glaring at both of us with tight jaw and intense glares. Yeah, two can play on this game styles. I turned to harry without speaking so he can order his salad and fresh water. "Salad and fresh water please." Typical.

I walked off to the kitchen, to meet Dave and Sarah on the door peeking at me with sad looks.

"Pasta with a steak and salad, and is the salmon ready?" I asked, Dave nodded without a word and handed me the plates where I put it on the carts and interdicting it to the guests. "Here you go, enjoy your meal." And that's how my evening went, disappointed.

I watched as Styles opened the door for her like he did to me a few days ago and went off with the car. Sarah planned on staying with me tonight.

"You know that you don't deserve him right?" Sarah patted my head as my head laying softly on her legs, and my body curled on the couch. "It's me who doesn't deserve him, I am just so stupid to think of him as mine. " I mumbled, my eyes watering, lips trembling and headache ripping my head.

"Don't say that, you're an amazing person Matilda. Yeah he is hot-" I groaned "not helping." She sighted and apologized, "but he doesn't deserve someone who could love so much with their heart. He doesn't deserve that kind of love." She softly spoke, I loved Sarah but not that kind of love, she was my sister.

After a long pause, Sarah mumbled "What an asshole", I chuckled at her and covered my face with the big soft pillow, as she laughed at me.

I groaned as I woke up in annoyance to the sound of my ringtone, I sighted half opened eyes looking for my phone beside till I found it and answering it without looking to the ID.

"Hello?" I muffled while yawning, my voice was still horse and raspy. "Well, good morning lazy ass." Oh no. Suddenly I am awake. "Why are you calling me anyway?" I frowned, my eyebrows pulling together. "Just checking on you.." I paused not understanding his tone, suddenly he was hushed and whispering. I realized where he was.

"Where are you?" Pause. "Yeah, just like I thought. And by the way, I am not going out with you tomorrow. So thanks but no." And I hang up in his face before he could say anything else.

"Who was it?" Sarah yawned beside me, and stretched like a cat. "Styles checking on me." I sarcastically answered, Sarah chuckles echoes through the room while hugging the pillow closer to her body, and my turning to face her.

"Where was he?" I guessed that she heard me, "at her's" I mumbled while yawning Again, Sarah cringed but relaxed once she closed here eyes and went to sleep again and so did I.

﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

Didn't see that coming,aye? ;)

➳vote

➳comment

➳share

220 reads! ♛♛

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞