Ch.18

There are two times that I've regretted my existence. one; telling my mother that I hated cheese. two; kissing sam (worse; kissing sam infront of harry.) (even worse; kissing sam infront of harry without knowing harry is there.) . i mean yeah of course i wished i went to the restraunt and maybe even find harry, and me with sam so he could get jelouse. but i never imagined that I'd see his face this hurt. I never wanted to hurt harry. i never intended to hurt him.

"Sam, just leave." "matilda.. i.."

"Just go." i mumbled. harry still standing.
"Bye, and I'm really sorry." sam said and left. i felt kinda bad. like I've hurt not only one person but two. i hated it.

"Harry.." my voice broke. god, i was broken.

"You know what, i came here to apologise, to say that this is all my fault and I'm really sorry. for godsake matilda, I've never said sorry to anyone unless i mean it! And then i find you with a guy infront if your apartment!"

"Harry, I'm sorry." although I didn't do anything wrong, i felt sorry.

"I don't know what to say." he said.

"Can we atleast talk and have some tea?" I suggested, i wanted Harry with me. not ready for him leaving yet, but i also didnt want to see my neighbours yelling at us. so i had to invite him.

He thought for a moment then picked up the flowers, then nodded.

***

Silence filled the kitchen. the only source of noise was the kettle boiling the water. Harry sitting on the kitchen chair.

"You know." I started "That we're not together." i gulped down the lump in my throat. I didn't dare to look at him.

"What do you mean?" I could hear his voice although it was a whisper.

"I mean that we weren't together and you said we will never be. so i don't know what you are mad about."

"God, matilda I'm mad about-" then he stopped. my back was facing him still preparing the tea. I didn't want to see him.

"I'm mad about that you're not mine." he said clearly and intensely. oh good we're back to Mr dickhead.

"What do you mean?" I turned around placing the tea infront of him and sitting on one of the chairs.

"Matilda, you don't understand. "

"Then tell me."

"I want us to be there together. i want us to be one. i want you mine."

"Harry, i know that. it's just that you're not acceptable to the idea of you being mine. I'm yours but you're not mine. and I can't live with that."

He took a sip ffrom his tea and thought for a moment. then took another sip and waited. and after ten minutes of repeating the same action. he finback said.

"Okay."
"Okay what?"
"Okay I'll try to be yours but you'll be mine, okay?"

"Okay." then he smiled, then i smiled. that's when i knew that everything will be alright.

///////////
Dedicated to haydisherif :)