Ch.1

"Nobody deserves this." I mumbled sadly as I opened the empty fridge and closed it again. I lumped back to my now cold seat on the couch and boredly flipping through the channels on t.v through the boring shows. Here I am wearing my lazy sweatpants and white plain sweater in the cold winter, with just a boring life.

I already finished all of the books in my house and I finished the pizza, I also finished working out in the gym earlier And also finished my phone battery. Great . The only thing left is to finish myself with boredom. Just. Sigh.

Sarah left from a few moments ago to her girlfriend, leaving me alone.
Now what?

I decided to go out to breathe some fresh air and walk a little bit for a while, pushing through my sore muscles from the gym earlier. I went back to my room and got ready and then stormed out of my flat. I put my hands in my pockets, feeling cold. I pulled  my phone and headphones and pressed play on my playlist, some indie rock music blaring into my ears. I started to think about Mr CEO. But why was I thinking about him?

It was the first time, I'd think about a boy or a man. My love life book was empty. I never had a boyfriend, just a few guy friends back when I was in collage but whenever someone made a move, I shied away and ran. I never liked the thought about being heartbroken. I don't want to be broken. My first kiss was taken by my friend when he was drunk, he actually forced me to kiss him until thank god Sarah knew how to Kung-fu him right and taught him a good lesson in life.

You could say I am complicated when it gets to these things. Yes I've worked and served many handsome men and young men but it was just went like this.

"Hi, I am your servant tonight Matilda, Mr or Mrs ,can I get you anything?" And write the order and then leave and be back to serve them their plates, that's all.

I didn't have to talk to someone and talk about my life or my personal thoughts or even on getting on knowing each other. I was so shy. And I am still shy around people, I barely talk to Dave, and Sarah is the only one I know now. My parents and my sister are out of town. They move from one place to another. But I didn't like that so I just stayed at my own apartment from my own money, surely it's not a big one but who will live with me? And besides collage did a great job to me that made me work at libraries but when Sam the boss of the Blacks stores saw me working hard in a library he offered me a job with a really good payment. That of course after I finished college and i didn't do anything with the certificate. Being a waitress was my only temporary choice.

But here I am thinking about Mr Styles and how god hot he looks. Strangely that he always come on Mondays and Wednesdays, and always sit in the same table that I serve. See the Restraunt is planed well, every waitress only serve two tables and each cooker work with the waitress, example, Dave works with me on table 6and8. And Mr-oh I am so hot but a dick- Styles like to sit in the same table, table 8. The first time he came was two weeks ago, since then he came on Mondays and Wednesdays. Stupid rich young CEO with good looks and cold stoned heart.

Harry styles is known as the heart cold bastard but the good looking guy that every girl and a woman in town wants him for herself and also lesbians aka Sarah. Well except me. I just don't like how cold hearted he is. When I get married, I want the warm hearted man that will always be there for me and kiss me every five minutes and when we get into a fight, he would usually walk to me and hug me and tell me everything will be alright. But isn't that what every girl wants?

Not a cold hearted man, that doesn't care about anyone and anything and always busy with someone else and always put work first then his lady, and when is there a fight he would just get worked up and leave or maybe even say mean things. Sick bastards.

The cold air making me knock out of my thoughts while hitting on my pale skin. I am too pale for this shit.

....

"But Dave, I don't want to go out there and face that bastard."

"Matilda what have ever the guy done to you?"

"I don't know, he is just too intense and cold and a flirt, can't Alice do that job?"

Here I am on a Monday noon, fighting with Dave about not meeting the CEO outside. And me being stubborn as ever arguing with the bold man in front of me about making Alice taking me two tables and I work with Sarah instead. "Sorry Matilda but not gonna happen, I would probably freak out, you are the one who hate him and deal with him right, I'll just faint or something." Alice answered taking the plates and putting it on the wooden cart from Sarah.

"Come one Matilda, you can do this. And Dave is right. What did the poor guy do?" I glared at Sarah and looked at the bastard sitting patiently and staring at the menu.

I grumbled loudly but took my notepad and pen and heading to table 8 first because table 6 is still empty. I tried to walk slowly as possible but I know that either way, I am going to face him.

"Hello Mr styles, what can I get you today?" I made my voice smooth as possible and didn't dare to take a glance on him.

Silence.

I took a glance towards him to find him looking at the wall in front of him, deeply in thoughts and eyebrows knitted together. Well what do we have here, Mr CEO is furious and sad. What a pleasant sight to watch.

"Mr Styles?" I tried again but it looked like he didn't hear me.

"Can I just have some fresh water, please?" His voice making me jump out of all the sudden without even glancing at me. What no jokes or flirts today?

I nodded and went inside the kitchen fast on my heels to bring him water quickly, table 6 is still empty. I entered the kitchen Dave waiting for me and giving me a questioning look. "I guess he just doesn't want to order yet. Just fresh water." I mumbled, Dave nodded and handed me a glass of water in my hands, I put it on the curt, just to sound pleasant, I can't take it out in my hand like that.

I walked back, nearly tripping on my foot. But why was I nervous?

I looked to the table to find it empty. I stood from not great distance watching the empty table. Maybe he gone to the bathroom, I looked behind me to find him grabbing his coat and leaving. With the same sad look on his face. Weird.

I entered the kitchen again. "So what are the orders for Mr styles?" Dave asked preparing for the non existence order. "He left without taking the glass of water."I said plainly, I don't even care.

Dave looked at me with a silly expression. "What? I swear I am not playing anything. " i answered him. Dave didn't expect this too and neither did Sarah or Alice. "I guess we are going to wait till this Wednesday."I mumbled under my breathe.

"We'll get back to work people, it's not like the end of the world." I told everyone who stood there with a shocked expression on there faces. They all got back to work without saying a word and continued joking and talking with their friends and workers. I huffed and walked back to table 6 to find a family consist of twin boys probably ten years old and a husband and wife. I smiled at them and took there orders continued my job.

The young CEO will not bother me anymore.

I hope.

{A/N}

God please let this book work and success than the other ones.