Chapter 22

Y/N POV:
Tonight is the boys opening show here in Chicago and I could not be more excited. I've seen them perform once or twice but that was when they had just started out.
    I got out of my bunk and went to the bathroom and got dressed. I'm wearing a black Fall Out Boy shirt with some ripped skinny jeans and some black converse. I curled my hair and went out to the living room part of the bus.
    I felt arms from behind me wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Pete.
    "You look beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek.
   "Thanks Pete." I said.
"No thanks Pete." Patrick said chiming in to our conversation. 
    Me and Pete both rolled our eyes.
"So Y/N are you excited for our show tonight?" Patrick asked.
    "Hell yes. And this also isn't the first show I've been to." I said.
   "Wait you've never been to any of our shows though." Joe said.
   "Actually I have it was when you guys had first started out and I had snuck out of the house to go see you guys perform." I said.
   "How come you had to sneak out of your house? Joe was there so I don't see a problem with you not being able to go." Andy said.
  "Well it was a school night and I was still a freshman so a person my age walking around the streets of Chicago at night is why my parents didn't want me going and also Joe never found out that I went." I said.
   They all shook their heads understanding the situation. Then Marcus came in and told them it was time for sound check. 
   "Do you want to come with us?" Pete asked.
   "Of course." I responded.
We drove over to the arena the boys were performing in and we made it just in time.
    The guys and I walked in and they started their sound check. Once they were done it was Tyler and Josh's turn.
   I went backstage with Joe and the guys so we could meet up with Panic!
   We arrived at Panic!s dressing room and we walked in. Everybody greeted each other and then Joe started to introduce me.
   "Wait a second I know you." Brendon said pointing at me.
   It took a minute to figure out where I had new Brendon from then it clicked.
   "Y/N!" He shouted pulling me into a hug.
   "Hi Brendon." I said escaping the hug.
   All of the guys were looking at us with confused faces. So I decided to fill them in on how I had met Brendon.
   "Joe you remember that one time I was in college and went on spring break right?" I asked him.
   "Oh god please tell me you did not hook up with him." He said.
   "Eww gross of course not. No offense Brendon. But I went to Las Vegas to meet Derek and Austin since they had lived out there and we went to this little bar because we heard this band was performing there and we decided to check it out and that band was Panic!" I said.
    I looked at the guys and the looked at me signaling for me to keep going.
   "And we watched them perform and after the performance Derek and Austin decided to leave a little bit earlier and I decided to stay back for a bit. And Brendon had come up to me and offered to buy me a drink and I politely declined." I said.
    "So you tried to get with my sister?" Joe asked Brendon.
   "No after I had asked her about the drink and she declined I knew she was an innocent one and too good to be in that kind of bar so I asked her if she wanted to join me and the rest of the band just to hang out and she was going to say no but these old pervs kept eyeing her so she came with me and hung out with the rest of the guys at my house." Brendon said.
    "And at his house I had met Spencer, Jon and Ryan. They were all very welcoming and we all hung out and talked about stupid stuff. I was only in Las Vegas for a week but it was one of the best weeks of my life because I had made some amazing friends and memories with those people. And over the years we had all slowly lost contact with each other but every once in a while I get a text from Brendon or Ryan asking me how I'm doing and what I'm doing these days." I said.
    "Wait you still talk to Ryan?" Brendon asked.
   "Yeah but I haven't heard from him in a while." I said.
  "Did you ever date any of the guys?" Patrick asked.
   "No I never did." I said honestly.
"But she did kiss one of us." Brendon said. I punched him in the arm.
   "Ow. What it's true." He said while rubbing his arm.
   "Who did you kiss?" Pete asked.
"Brendon." I mumbled.
   "Sorry what was that?" Brendon asked smirking.
   "I kissed Brendon but it was a dare and it didn't mean anything." I said.
   "Ouch that hurt." Brendon said holding a hand over his heart.
   I rolled my eyes at him.
"I'm going to go get something to eat." I said walking out of the room.
   As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around and saw Pete.
    "I'm sorry I didn't tell you it was just a stupid dare and it didn't mean anything and I was young and du..." I rambled on but Pete stopped me and pulled me into a hug.
   "Princess I'm not mad at you it was a dumb dare that happened years ago." Pete said. He lifted my chin up so he could look me in the eyes and smiled. I smiled back and he leaned down and kissed my lips I kissed him back.
   "I love you so much Y/N." He said hugging me.
   "I love you too Pete." I said.

__________________________
Woooo I'm back! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I can start updating again! Also Twenty One Pilots just released 2 new songs and they're amazing! The next chapter will be coming soon!
Stay Frosty🤘🏻