Chapter 19

December 25
Y/N POV: It's Christmas! I jumped out of bed rushed into Joe's room, acting like a little kid excited for Christmas.
I woke up Joe and he made his way into Andy's room to wake him up. I ran to Pete's room. I opened his door and jumped onto his bed.
He instantly got up and looked at me like I was crazy.
"Get up we have presents to open!" I said excitedly. He shook his head and snickered at my childness. He got out of bed and I went into Patrick's room to wake him up.
Once everybody was up and in the living room we all started exchanging gifts. Andy had gotten me some new drumsticks and a Fall Out Boy hoodie and I thanked him. Patrick got me a picture of us and Joe when we were younger. Joe had gotten me Panic! At The Disco's first three albums which are some of my favorite albums. And finally it was Pete's turn to give me his gift.
"Okay here you go Babe." Pete said handing me a small wrapped box.
I ripped off the wrapping paper and opened the small box. I opened the box to reveal a silver necklace with a heart on it. I began to tear up as I read what was engraved on the heart. The heart read 'I love you' on the front and on the back it had our initials on it.
    I looked over to Pete who had a nervous look on his face.
    "Do you like it?" He asked.
"Pete I love it. It's perfect." I said and gave him a hug. We pulled out of the hug and he wiped my remaining tears.
    "Do you want to wear it?" He asked.
"Of course." I responded. I pulled my hair back and he put the necklace on me.
    "Awwwww!" The guys all said. Me and Pete both blushed.
   "Now it's my turn to give you your gift." I said to Pete. I walked over to the tree and picked up the big present and handed it to Pete.
    He tore off the wrapping paper to reveal a bass case.
   "Y/N you did not have to get me a bass." He said.
   "Just open the case Pete." I told him. He opened the case to reveal one of his red signature basses.
   "Look on the back of the neck." I said. He lifted the bass carefully out of the case and read the engraving aloud.
   "Forever And always- (your initials)"he read. He started to tear up too. He placed the bass back into the case and sets it aside. He looks at me and tackles me in a big hug.
    "Thank you Y/N. I love it." He said.
"You're welcome." I said and pecked his lips. He smiled into the kiss. We pulled away.
    "Eww." Patrick said jokingly.
"Shut up Trick you would do the same thing." I said joking. He rolled his eyes and I relaxed into Pete's arms.
    "So now that we've opened presents what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" I asked everybody.
    "I'm visiting my family." Andy said.
"So am I." Patrick said.
    "I'm going to mom and dads house later so." Joe said.
    "I was actually thinking that you could meet my family." Pete said.
   "I would love to meet your family Pete. Oh and after we go to your parents house we could go to mine too." I said.
   "Okay that sounds good." Pete said. We both headed to our separate rooms and got ready for the day.
     I put on a red sweater with some black skinny jeans and I threw on some black doc martens. I curled my hair and went back downstairs to find Pete dressed in a black shirt and leather jacket and black skinny jeans.
    "You ready to go?" I asked him.
"Yeah lets go but I'm driving." He said. We got into my Jeep and drove to his parents house. I met Pete's parents and they are such nice and welcoming people. His mother told old embarrassing stories about him when he was younger and the rest of the time we were there everybody was talking and laughing. Eventually it was time to leave and I drove me and Pete to my parents house.
     We arrived and my parents had welcomed Pete with open arms. Joe was there and he decided to tell an embarrassing story about me so I guess you could say Pete got his revenge. A couple of minutes later Patrick and Andy showed up and the rest of the night was spent reminiscing on the past and telling old stories of each other.
    I sat on the couch with Pete and cuddled into his side. I smiled looking around at all the people I love spending Christmas together.

_______________________
Thank you for reading! Sorry if it was hard to follow along. The next chapter will be coming soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻
(Also Pray For The Wicked is OUT NOW GO LISTEN TO IT)