Chapter 17

December 20
Y/N POV: I woke up this morning and got ready for today. I'm excited for today because I get to go and pick up Pete's Christmas present. A couple of weeks ago me and the guys went Christmas shopping and I had gotten one of Pete's signature basses and I had the store engrave something on the back of the neck.
I went downstairs and looked for Joe. I found him in the studio playing with one of my electric guitars.
"Hey Joe!" I said trying to get his attention.
He stopped playing and turned around to looked at me.
"What's up Bear?" He asked.
"Can you go with me to pick up Pete's gift?" I asked him.
"Sure." He said. He put the guitar up and we left for the music store.
"So what exactly did you get Pete?" Joe asked while we were driving.
"I got one of his signature basses and had something engraved on the back of the neck." I replied.
"Y/N he'll love that." Joe said.
"I really hope he does." I said honestly.
We went into the music store and picked up the bass. Shit. How am I going to hide this from Pete until Christmas.
"Joe we have a slight problem." I said.
"What's the problem?"He asked with concern.
"How am I supposed to get this into the house and hide it from him." I said.
"Well I'll text Patrick and tell him to stall Pete while we hide the bass in your closet because he won't go in there." Joe said.
I nodded my head and we pulled into the garage of the house. Joe texted Patrick and he was in on the plan. Me and Joe walked in carefully and I went up to my room and put the bass away.
I came back downstairs to the living room and saw the guys playing a video game on the tv. I smiled at the sight and went into the kitchen to cook dinner.
I made some chili for everyone and some meatless chili for Andy. As I was cooking I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to see Pete with a smile on his face.
"I love you." He said.
I turned around so I was facing him and his arms were still wrapped around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.
"I love you too." I said. He smiled and kissed my lips. I pulled away and asked him to help me set the table. He agreed and I went into the living room and called the guys for dinner. They all came in and we ate dinner.
After dinner we all cleaned up and went into the living room. I sat by Pete and he put his arm around me.
"Hey." Pete said.
"What." I said.
"I was thinking since we've been dating for a while maybe we should announce it to our social media's." He said.
"Aww Pete that's a great idea." I said.
"Are you sure about this Y/N? What about the hate you might receive." Andy said.
"I'm sure. I don't care about any of the hate because I'm happy with all of you and that's all that matters." I said.
"Okay should we take a picture or something?" Pete asked.
"Yeah." I said.
We took a picture with the guys too. The picture that me and Pete posted was a picture of him kissing me in front of the Christmas tree to announce me and Pete's relationship . And the rest of the guys posted a picture of all of us making silly faces to announce that I'm Joe's sister.
I read some of the comments and most of them were positive and very supportive. But there were some hate comments but I didn't care to read those.
After posting the pictures me and the guys watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. Then after that we watched Elf. When Elf was finished we started to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It was getting towards the middle of the movie and Pete had fallen asleep in my lap. I played with his hair until the end of the movie.
The movie was over and Joe gave us a blanket since I wasn't going to move anytime soon. Joe and the rest of the guys went to bed and me and Pete slept on the couch. Sooner or later Buddy my golden retriever came and joined us.

__________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be out soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻