Chapter 31: The Epilogue

3 years later...
Y/N POV:
Me and Pete have been married for 2 years now and life could not be better. The guys are at our house constantly and we've had plenty of Mario kart parties. 
     The guys and I went on another tour this time with All Time Low and Panic! Let me just say that me and Jack are bestfriends now. He's great. So not only have the FOB guys been at the house but also the ATL boys.
    Not only is the friend group getting bigger but well who am I kidding. All of the guys are practically family. But I'm talking about me and Pete's family getting bigger. I found out a week ago that we're expecting a baby! I told Pete and he was ecstatic.
FLASHBACK:
Pete's POV:
" Hey sweetheart could you come here for a minute?" Y/n called from the bedroom.
I got up from the couch and went upstairs to our room and saw y/n standing in front of our bed with her hands behind her back.
   "What'd ya need darling?" I asked taking in her beauty. She was wearing an off white sundress and her hair was curled.
   "Well I wanted to let you know that you're going to be a daddy." She said while holding the pregnancy test in front of her showing me.
   My eyes popped out of my head. I picked her up and hugged her while spinning around.
   "Princess this is the greatest news ever. I love you." I said and pecked her lips. " And I love you." I said and pecked her stomach.
   I got up and she looked at me with her loving eyes.
"Wait! I've got to tell the guys!" I said and took off for my phone.
"Pete!" She called.
    "Yes?" I said coming back into our room.
"Can we have all the guys over and we can have a get together and then we tell them?" She asked.
   "Of course babygirl anything for you." I said and kissed her once again.
END OF FLASHBACK
Y/N POV:
Even though I've only been pregnant for a week Pete has already started giving me ideas about the nursery and what the baby's name could be. We still have nine months to figure all of that out. But right now I want to relax with my husband and have a Star Wars marathon like old times.
END OF BOOK

AUTHORS NOTE;
Hello everybody! It's been a while. Hopefully this was a good last chapter. Thank you for reading this fic and sticking around for the end of the story! I also have a big question for you guys. Would you want me to release a couple of chapters of a new fic I've been working on? It's a Brendon Urie book and I probably won't be finishing it anytime soon and the timeline is all wacky but oh well. Anyways thanks for reading and
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻