Chapter 27

Y/N POV:
   It's been a couple of days since the whole Brendon incident. I haven't heard or seen any of Brendon since the kiss and I want to confront him about it but I also don't because it's going to be super awkward. Pete hasn't talked to him either.
   We are currently in New York at Madison Square Garden for the boys' concert. So hopefully everybody is in a better mood.
   I'm in Fall Out Boy's dressing room hanging out with the boys while Andy and Joe play video games and Patrick is  messing around with his guitar. And Pete fell asleep on my shoulder.
   My phone buzzed and I saw that I got a text from Brendon.
B: hey could you meet me outside the dressing rooms real quick
Y: sure

I got up with out waking up Pete. I put his head on a pillow then kissed his forehead.
   "Where are you going Y/N?" Patrick asked.
   "Oh Brendon wants me to meet him outside real quick." I replied.
   "Okay make sure he doesn't try anything." He said.
   "Okay I will." I said.
I walked out of the dressing room and closed the door. I quickly found Brendon leaning against the hallway wall and I walked over to him.
    "Hey." I said.
"Hey." He replied.
   "You wanted to speak to me?" I asked.
   "Yeah I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for kissing you the other day. I just don't know what got into me. I guess I was just jealous of what you and Pete have." He said.
   "I'm not going to say that it's okay that you kissed me but I will accept your apology. And Brendon I'm sure that one day you'll find someone special that makes you happy." I said.
    "Thanks Y/N." He replied.
"You're welcome. So are we friends again?" I asked.
   He chuckled lightly. "Yeah we're friends again."
    "Good." I said.
"So since we're friends again would you like to hangout with me and the rest of the Panic! guys?" He asked.
   "Of course." I responded.

We shortly arrived at Panic's! dressing room and they have a little basketball hoop in their room so we all decided to play a little game. It was me, Dan and Kenny against Dallon and Brendon.
   We were losing by a lot.
"Dallon you fucking tree!" I shouted at him as he made his tenth dunk.
   "Hey don't hate on me because I'm tall and better looking than you." He remarked sassily.
  I jokingly gasped and jumped on his back.
   "Kenny pass me the ball!" I whisper shouted.
   He threw it and I caught it and dunked right on Dallon. I jumped off of him as soon as I made the dunk.
  "Ha! How does it feel to be dunked on by someone shorter than you." I said smirking.
   He just rolled his eyes in response. I walked over to Kenny and Dan and high fived them.
   I looked at my phone and saw that it's been four hours since I left the boys room and they're probably worried about me.
   "Hey guys I got to go but I'll see you when the show starts." I said to everybody. They all waved and said their goodbyes.

I walked back to the dressing room and opened the door.
   Pete was still asleep on the couch and Joe and Andy were still playing video games. Patrick looked up at me from playing his guitar.
   "So what happened?" He asked.
"Well Brendon apologized and I accepted his apology and we're friends again. Then he invited me to go and hangout with him and the guys. And we all played a game of basketball and I sucked. But I did dunk on Dallon so." I said.
   Patrick had an amused face when I mentioned the Dallon part.
   "Well I'm glad you two made up. But i don't know if Pete is going to forgive him anytime soon." He said.
   "I know but we'll just have to give it time." I replied.

__________________________
Thank you guys for reading! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. The next chapter will be coming soon.

Stay Frosty 🤘🏻