Chapter 12

December 2, 2018
Y/N POV: I woke up this morning without my phone blowing up with messages from the guys in my band.
I quickly scanned over the messages and saw that they would be coming over in 10 minutes. I rushed out of bed and put on some skinny jeans and band T-shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and rushed downstairs.
      "Whoa little sis what's the rush?" Joe asked.
      "Oh hi Joe. The guys in my band are coming over to practice in 2 minutes." I responded.
      "Oh cool is it ok if me and the guys watch you practice?" Joe asked.
      "Yeah definitely." I said.
The doorbell rang and I went to open the door.
      "Hey guys!" I said.
"Hi Y/N." They all said. They all gave me hugs and then they went into the kitchen. Shit. Derek tends to steal my food so I rush into the kitchen and see him looking for food.
     "No no no no no." I said to Derek.
"What do you mean no?" He asked whining like a little kid.
     "If you want food we can order a pizza after we practice." I said.
      "Okay fine lets go practice." He responded.
     Everybody including Joe and the guys all walked down to the basement.
Me and my band walked into the little studio and got our instruments ready.
    "Any requests?" I asked the guys.
"Oh I have one but can I sing it with you Y/N?" Patrick asked.
     "Sure." I said. Patrick walked into the studio and replaced the bass I was holding with an acoustic guitar and he had one too.
    "Okay you're going to sing the main vocals and I'll sing the backups." Patrick stated.
    "Okay but what song are we singing." I asked.
     "Yule shoot your eye out." Patrick said. I had a big smile on my face because that's one of my favorite songs.
      Me and Patrick started singing and we harmonized perfectly. After we were done singing everybody applauded and Trick hugged me and went back to his seat. 
     I turned around and asked the boys what song they wanted to do next and they said Build God Then We'll Talk by Panic! At The Disco. I went and grabbed my bass and we all started playing. 
    About two hours later of playing we all went upstairs and I ordered some pizzas. Now I ordered a lot because me and Pete both eat a lot of pizza. And so do the boys in the band. I got a vegan pizza for Andy and after I ordered the pizzas I walked into the living room where all the guys were.
      "Okay Bear we need you to be a tie breaker for what movie we're going to watch." Joe said.
     "Okay what movies am I choosing between?" I asked
       "Talladega Nights or Daddy's Home." Joe said.
       "Ahh both very good movies but I'm gonna have to go with Talladega Nights first and we can watch Daddy's Home after." I said. All the guys seemed pretty happy with my response.
        The doorbell rang and I asked Joe to help me carry the pizzas. I paid the pizza guy and I handed Joe the pizzas. The pizza guy didn't leave when I paid him so Pete came and stood by me just Incase I needed protection.
       "Sorry can I help you because I paid for the pizza and you're still here." I said.
      "Yeah you can help me buy you giving me your number." He said eyeing me up and down.
      "Well that's never going to happen because I have a boyfriend and if I didn't have a boyfriend I still wouldn't give you my number so bye now." I said waving.
      The guy grabbed my arm and tried to pull me to his car. But before he could get me out of the doorway I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and punched him in the face a couple of times. After that he scurried back to his car and took off.
      I came back inside and was instantly pulled into Pete's arms. I felt safe with him and I hugged him back.
      "I would've stepped in but you had it all under control." He said
    "I know I did Joe taught me how to protect myself when we were younger." I said.
       He released from the hug and held my hand and we walked into the kitchen and got our pizza. We went back into the living room and we sat down on the couch and watched the movies while cuddling. At some point during the last movie I fell asleep. And once the movie was over I felt Pete pick me up and carry me to bed.
      He set me down in my bed and when he was about to leave I grabbed his hand and he looked back at me.
     "Can you stay with me tonight please?" I asked him.
      "Sure thing princess." He said. I blushed at the nickname.
     He got into bed and I put my head on his chest and he played with my hair.
      "I love you." Pete said.
"I love you too." I said and a couple of minutes later I drifted off to sleep.

_______________________
Thank you for reading! Sorry if it was too short or hard to follow. Comment or message me anything you would like me to add in the story. Chapter 13 will be coming soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻