Chapter 11

Y/N POV:
Ahhhh it's finally December! I could not be more happy. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my business and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed in a red sweater and some blue jeans and I put some black fuzzy socks on and some black doc martens. I went into my bathroom and blow dried my hair and curled it.
       I walked downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a cup of hot chocolate. After I got my warm drink I went into the living room and sat on the couch and watched the snow fall. The boys were all still in their rooms asleep. I heard Buddy coming over. Buddy jumped onto the couch I was sitting on and put his head on my lap. I pet him and I got lost in thought.
      "Hey Bear." Patrick said snapping me out of my daze.
     "Hi Trick." I said.
"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked coming over and sitting by me and Buddy.
      "Just about how happy I am. I mean I have you and the boys to spend Christmas with and a loving boyfriend and a house and a band. I'm just really thankful for everything." I said honestly.
      "Well I'm very thankful to spend Christmas with you too and the guys." He said.
     I smiled and got up from my seat and looked at Patrick with a mischievous smirk.
     "Bear I know that smirk and I'm all for it." He said smiling.
    When me and Patrick were younger he would come over to me and Joe's house almost every weekend and Joe would sleep a lot. So I looked at him with the same smirk I gave him today and we went and woke up Joe.
      "Okay you get Andy and I'll get Joe"I said.
      "What about Pete?" He asked.
"We can wake him up together but he's last." I said.
     "Okay lets go." Patrick said.
     He took off to Andy's room and I went to Joe's.
      I walked into Joe's bedroom and jumped on his bed. After about 3 minutes of jumping he finally woke up.
    "What the hell Y/N?" Joe said clearly annoyed.
     "Wake up its noon and we have things to do and people to see." I said.
     "Fine now get out so I can get ready." He said.
     I walked back out into the hallway and saw that Trick had woken Andy up.
     "Hey you can wake Pete up I'm going to go get ready." Patrick said.
    "Okay." I said.
     I walked into Pete's room and jumped on his bed. He woke up immediately. He tackled me into the bed in a joking manner and started tickling me.
    I was a laughing mess trying to tell Pete to stop. He stopped.
    "I hope that'll teach you not to wake me up in the mornings." He joked.
    "Yeah I guess so." I said looking into his hazel eyes. He leaned down and gently kissed me. The gentle kiss slowly turned into a small make out session.
     After the kiss I left the room so he could get ready. I walked into the living room and saw all the guys looking at me.
    "What are you guys looking at?" I asked.
    "You." Joe said with a smirk.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
    "It took you a long time to come back from Pete's room." Andy said.
    My face redenned in embarrassment. Pete came out of his room and put his arm around me.
     "So care to explain?" Joe said.
I looked at Pete for some help and he just told them the truth.
    "Also me and Y/N are dating just Incase you didn't know." Pete added.
    "Well that explains it." Patrick said.
"Okay So I was thinking we could all go Christmas shopping today." I said.
The guys all agreed and we all packed into my Jeep. I was driving and Pete was in the passengers seat and the rest of the guys were in the back. I turned on my playlist on my phone and 27 played.
     "If home is where the heart is then we're all just fucked. I can't remember..." I sang. Sooner or later the boys joined in and we arrived at the mall. We got out of the Jeep and we went to a record store first. I bought Joe and Andy a gift and I went over to a different store to buy Tricks gift. I got Patrick a new fedora. Once I was done with the boys gift I went to the music store and ordered Pete's gift. I got Pete his signature red bass but I had something special engraved on the neck.
  Pete's POV: Y/N left the record store we were in so I guess she went and did more shopping. I walked over to Joe because I needed his help with Y/N's gift.
    "Joe you're coming with me to the jewelry store." I said.
    "Pete I know you love her but you are not proposing yet." Joe said.
     "Don't worry I'm not proposing yet but I need your opinion on the gift I got her." I said.
    He nodded and we walked into the jewelry store. I had gotten Y/N a special custom necklace. It was a simple silver heart with 'I love you' engraved on it. I showed it to Joe and he said it was perfect. We walked back to Patrick and Andy and saw Y/N standing with them.
Y/N POV: "Well did you guys get your shopping done?" I asked.
"Yes." They all responded. We all walked back to the Jeep and went home.
________________________

Thank you for reading. Sorry if it dragged on but oh well. Chapter 12 is coming soon! If you guys have any suggestions for what I should write in the next chapters feel free to comment your ideas.
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻