Chapter 8

Y/N POV:
Joe and the rest of the guys are going to be staying here at my house until after New Years. Joe said that they were taking a little vacation since the holidays were coming up. He had asked me if they could stay here and since I had a pretty big house I accepted.
    It's eleven a.m right now and I decided to make the boys some breakfast. None of them were up yet considering they were probably jet lagged. I made some bacon and eggs and some vegan pancakes for Andy and some waffles too. As I was flipping the pancakes I heard footsteps coming towards me.
      I turned to see a very tired looking Pete.
      "Morning." He yawned.
"Good morning to you to." I said handing him a cup of coffee. He gladly took it.
     "Thank you." He said.
"You're welcome. Hey if you want any breakfast the plates are in the cabinet right there and you can make your own plate." I replied. "I have to go make a very important phone call real quick." I stated.
      "Okay and if the boys wake up I'll tell them you made breakfast." He responded. 
         I nodded my head and went to go get my phone and I called Derek.
Y/N= Y
Derek=D
Y: Hey when are we going to have band practice?
D: I don't know I was thinking sometime today.
Y: Okay well I'm only free this afternoon and I can't do anything in the evening.
D: Okay I'll ask the guys if that will work for them and band practice is at your house right?
Y: Yes it's at my house I'll see you later
D: Ya see ya later
End of Call
After the conversation with Derek I went back into the kitchen and saw that all the guys were happily eating their breakfast. Once they noticed me they all thanked me.
"Hey Bear who were you on the phone with?" Joe asked.
"Derek. He wanted to know if we were practicing today or not." I replied.
"Is Derek your boyfriend?" Pete asked.
"No he is not my boyfriend but he's one of my best friends and he's the lead guitarist in my band." I said answering Pete's question.
     "Wait you have a band?" Pete asked.
"Yes I have a band. We're not a big deal or anything we just do covers and we have a couple of gigs each month." I replied.
      "So what instrument do you play?" Andy asked.
      "I play the bass." I said. And as soon as I said that Pete's eyes lit up.
      "Really? Do you play anything else?" Pete asked.
     "Yes I also play drums and guitar." I responded.
      "That takes a lot of skill." Andy said.
"Yeah it does." I said. "Well I'm going to go get changed you guys can do whatever you want but do not go into the basement without me."
     "Okay." They all said.
I went up to my room and changed into some black skinny jeans and a black and white striped T-shirt and put some black and gray checkered vans on. I put my hair into a ponytail and when I came back downstairs I saw that Derek and Luke were here and talking to the guys.
       "Hey guys." I said to Derek and Luke.
      "Hey Y/N." They both said.
"Where's Austin?" I asked.
     "Hey couldn't make it he's visiting family in New York." Derek stated.
   "Oh okay shall we get started then?" I asked the two boys.
    "We shall." Luke said.
"Hey can we watch you guys practice?" Joe asked.
"Sure. Follow me." I said.
We all walked down to the basement and me Luke and Derek went inside the studio while the others sat outside and listened to us play. Once we were done playing I put my bass up and Luke and Derek left to go home. Me and the rest of the boys walked upstairs into the living room.
"I really like that bass you played with Y/N." Pete said smirking.
I blushed at his compliment. The bass that I have is his purple signature bass. "Why thank you Pete." I said.
"Awww look who has a crush on Pete." Patrick said and I blushed even more than I already was. I shot Patrick daggers.
I gave Trick a little punch in the arm.
"Hey since it's getting late do you guys want to watch a movie?" Andy asked.
"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed excitedly.
"Can we watch School Of Rock?" I asked. All the boys hummed in agreement. I sat on the couch between Joe and Pete and Patrick sat on the loveseat and Andy took advantage of the recliner.
The rest of the night was filled with jokes and laughs and once the movie was over Joe put on Jurassic World.
About halfway through the movie I felt my eyelids getting heavier and I forced them open but eventually sleep overcame me.
Pete's POV:
I felt a weight on my right shoulder and found Y/N sleeping. God she looked cute. Wait what am I thinking I can't have a crush on her she's Joe's sister and he would probably kill me. I looked back at her again and completely melted at the sight she was cuddled into my right side and she looked so peaceful. I put my arm around her so she would be more comfortable. It felt right holding her in my arms. Well fuck it I have a crush on Joe's sister and it's slowly but surely turning into love.
The movie was over and I didn't want Y/N to sleep on the couch so I managed to pick her up bridal style without waking her up and carried her up to her room. I layed her down under the covers and kissed her forehead. "Good night princess." I said and gently closed her door.
I walked to my room with a big smile on my face and went to bed.
______________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I swear it gets better. Chapter 9 is coming soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻