Chapter 16

December 15
Y/N POV:
It's been a couple of weeks since me and Pete went on our date. We have grown closer to each other and we have gone on many more dates. Today I'm just going to do nothing. I know I'm boring. But sometimes it's good to stay home and stay in bed and watch Netflix.
     I walked into the living room and I saw an excited Patrick heading my way.
    "Y/N! Go and get ready we are going somewhere just you and me." He said rushing for me to get my shoes on.
     "Where are we going Patrick?" I asked.
     "You'll find out sooo but you're just going to have to trust me on this." He responded.
      "Okay." I said. I went over to Pete and told him bye and I waved bye to Joe and Andy.
      Patrick somehow stole my keys so I guess he's driving. I plugged my phone into the aux and me and Patrick starting singing along to This City from his Soul Stump days.
      Over the years me and Patrick have gotten to understand each other more and we have always been really close.
      Patrick has seen me at my worst times and my best times. And I've seen him at those times too.
      I look up at the road and see that we are at our old hangout.
     "Patrick I can't believe it's still here." I said.
     "I know I saw it when I was walking the other day." He replied.
     We got out of the Jeep and looked at our old treehouse that we built during summer many years ago.
      We climbed up the ladder and we were inside the treehouse.
      "It still looks the same." I said.
"I know look at this." He said motioning me to come and look at something that was carved into the wall.
      "Trick and Bear 2002" I read the carving aloud.
      "Those were good times." Patrick said.
     "Yeah they were weren't they." I said.
     We both sat down on the hard wooden floor and just took in all the memories that were flowing through our minds.
     I saw Patrick smiling.
"Whatcha smiling about Trick?" I asked.
     "That time we came up here with Joe and he wanted to turn this thing into an apartment." He said.
   I chuckled at that. "Well He wasn't wrong it would make a great living space if it had electricity." I said.
    "Yeah." He sighed.
     "This place has seen good days and bad days." I said.
     "Yes it has." He agreed. "Hey I need help on these song lyrics." He said.
    "Patrick not again." I joked.
"Ahh I knew I would get you with that one." He said.
     When Fall Out Boy was on hiatus Patrick would come to the treehouse with me and I would help him write songs for his record.
     "Oh nostalgia. How ironic is that." I said.
    "Yeah it is pretty ironic." He said. "Hey I would like to ask you something." He said.
    "Okay ask me." I replied.
"I know you went to college for photography and you are amazing at it. So me and Joe talked to the guys and we want you to be the bands photographer." He said.
     "Really?!!" I asked excitedly.
"Yes really and you would go on tour with us too. So would you like to be the bands photographer?" He asked.
    "Hell yes!" I said. I stood up and so did Patrick. I gave him a big hug.
    "Thank you so much Trick." I said.
"You're welcome Bear." He replied. "Now come on." He said.
"Where are we going now?" I asked.
"We're going to take the scenic route home." He replied.
I smiled and we listened to music the whole way home. Once we arrived home I ran into the living room and hugged all the guys. Once I was done hugging everyone they looked at me like I was crazy.
"What are you so happy about sis?" Joe asked with a knowing smirk.
"I get to go on tour with you guys!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah and not only us but Panic! At The Disco and Twenty One Pilots too."Andy said.
It took a minute for me to process the information. I'm going on tour with my three favorite bands.
I may or may not have let out an excited fangirl squeal.
     "Babe you're going to love the guys." Pete said.
     "I know I can't wait to meet them." I replied.
    After we all celebrated the news I sat down by Pete on the couch and we watched an episode of Friends with the rest of the guys.

___________________________
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any suggestions on what I should add to the story please leave a comment or message me. The next chapter will be out soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻