Chapter 25

Pete's POV:
I woke up the next morning hearing a camera click. I opened my eyes to see a snickering Brendon.
"You guys are so cute together." He said pointing to me with Y/N asleep in my arms.
"I know but anyway what are you doing on our bus?" I asked him.
"I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to hang out." Brendon said.
"Yeah we'll hang out but we have to wait until everybody's up." I replied.
"Okay in the meantime do you want to watch Friends?" He asked. I nodded my head and we watched Friends and Andy, Joe, and Patrick all joined us and Y/N started to stir in my arms.

Y/N POV:
"Aww looks like sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up." Brendon said.
I flipped him off because it's early in the morning and I'm still tired.
The guys all chuckled at my actions.
"You're not a morning person are you?" Brendon asked.
"Definitely not." I said getting up from my seat by Pete.
"Aw Babe where ya going?" Pete asked.
"I'm going to go get changed." I said snickering.
"Okay." He said with a smile.

Pete's POV:
"Dude you're so in love with her." Patrick said.
"Yeah of course I am she's perfect." I said.
"So have you two done the dirty yet?" Brendon asked.
I punched him in his arm.
"Ow." He said. I rolled my eyes and answered his question.
"No we haven't done anything yet." I said honestly.
"Then why did you two go back to the bus early then?" Joe asked.
   "Well we haven't really had any time with just the two of us so we had a little date." I replied.
  The guys all understood and Y/N came back in wearing a Fall Out Boy hoodie and some skinny jeans.

Y/N POV:
   I went back into the living room and there were no more seats because the rest of Panic! And TØP came over so I sat on the floor with Brendon.
    "Babe you don't have to sit on the floor you can sit with me." Pete said. 
   "It's okay Pete. Brendon would be lonely if I did." I joked.
   "Ha take that Pete your girlfriend loves me more than you." Brendon said jokingly and put an arm around me.
    "That's not true." I said punching Brendon in the arm.
    "Ow! Damn both of you guys punch hard." Brendon said.
   Me and Pete just shrugged and laughed at him.
   "So what are we doing today boys?" I asked.
   "We're all just going to hang out today." Andy said.

-Time Skip To 1:00 pm-
Me and the guys have been playing Mario kart and other games all day and I'm starting to get hungry.
   "Is anybody else hungry because I'm going to go get something to eat." I said getting up. The guys all agreed and we ordered a ton of pizza.
   "I'm going to go pick up the pizzas." I said walking to the door.
   "Wait!" Joe called.
"What?" I asked.
   "Have somebody go with you." He said.
   "Okay who wants to go with me?" I asked.
   "I do!" Brendon shouted.
"Okay Brendon lets go." I said.
   Me and Brendon walked to the pizza place and picked up the pizzas. While walking on the way back we were reminiscing on the past where I had first met him and the rest of the original band.
    We were both laughing from the story I had just shared and Brendon said something.
   "God you're beautiful." He said with a smile.
   "What?" I said because his comment had caught me off guard.
   "Oh shit did I say that out loud?" He asked.
   "Yes you did." I said snickering at him.
   "Well it's true." He replied with a stupid smirk.
   "Thanks Brendon. And thanks for being such a great friend too." I said.
   "You're welcome." He said.
We arrived back at the bus and walked in.

Brendon's POV:
She thinks of me as a friend. Not going to lie I felt my heart drop a little when she said that. I've had a crush on Y/N for the longest time but I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way.
   "You Okay B?" Y/N asked me calling me the nickname that she gave me years ago.
   "Yeah I'm fine." I said with a forced smile. But that was the thing about Y/N she could always tell if I was lying or not.
   "No you're not." She said.
"Yes I am." I replied back.
   "Brendon don't argue with me you know that you're going to lose anyway so let's go and talk about it." She said.
   "Fine." I replied.
Y/N POV:
    I told Brendon to come with me to the back of the bus so we could have some sort of privacy while talking.
   "Where you guys going?" Pete asked.
"Brendon needs to talk to me about something." I said.
   "Okay." He replied.
Me and Brendon made it to the back of the bus.
   "Now tell me what's wrong." I said.
"I can't Pete would hate me for it." He said.
   "What do you mean Pete will hate you for it?" I asked.
   "You know what it's okay Y/N I'm fine now thanks for talking." He said walking away.
   I grabbed his hand and stopped him.
"It's clearly not okay and you always talk to me about things so why can't you talk to me about this?" I asked.
   "Because you wouldn't get it." He said walking away. He walked out of the bus.

Pete's POV:
I saw Brendon walk out of the bus and a couple minutes later Y/N came back into the living room looking upset.
   "What's wrong Y/N?" Joe asked.
"Nothing I'm going to go get Brendon." She said walking out of the bus.
   "You don't think she's cheating on me right guys?" I asked everybody.
   "She's not cheating on you Pete she loves you too much to ever hurt you." Joe said.
   "Hey they're right outside the bus so if we crack a window open we can listen to them if you want to." Dallon suggested.
    "Yeah lets do that." Tyler said agreeing.
   The guys opened the window slightly and we all listened to them.

Y/N POV:
    I saw Brendon leaned up against the bus and he looked sad.
   "Hey." I said with a small smile.
"Hey." He replied back.
   I walked over to him and leaned against the bus with him.
   "I'm sorry for getting upset back there." He said.
   "It's okay. I just wanted to make sure that you're okay and that if you ever need to talk about something you've got me." I said.
   Brendon pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.
We released from the hug and he looked at me with starry eyes.
    "Why are you so perfect." He said.
"I'm far from perfect but thank you." I said.
   He chuckled a little bit and said. "See you don't get it."
   "What don't I get?" I asked.
"I like you Y/N as in more than friends. I've liked you for the longest time and I've never had the guts to tell you." He confessed.
    It took me a while to gather all of this information.
    "Brendon I don't know what to say to make you feel better. But I'm with Pete now and I'm happy and in love with him." I said.
   "It's okay Y/N you don't have to say anything." He said. And before I knew it his lips were on mine. I instantly pushed him away and ran off.

__________________________
Thanks for reading! Bet you weren't expecting that were you. Sorry for the cliffhanger and long chapter but the next chapter will be coming soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻