Chapter 10

(This is going to pick up where it left off in the last chapter)

Pete's POV:
After I kissed Y/N I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I pulled her into a big hug. I could not be more happy right now.
    After I released her from the hug we sat on the couch and watched Friends for an hour.
Y/N POV:
     Me and Pete watched Friends for an hour and after the episode was over Andy and the rest of the guys came into the living room and we all watched another episode.
     "Do you guys want to do something?" Patrick asked.
    "Sure" we all said.
       We ended up playing video games and card games for the rest of the night. Right now we were playing uno and we were all sitting around the dining room table. I had one card left and so did Joe. He was eyeballing me the whole time. It was finally my turn to put my card down and luckily it was a wild card. I won the game.  Take note that we have been playing this game for about an hour and I have won every round except the first.
        "Hahaha in your face losers I won!" I exclaimed jokingly. They all groaned in response.
         "How the hell have you won so many times?" Joe asked.
       "I have no fuckin idea usually I suck at this game." I said honestly.
        The boys looked amused when I cursed.
       "What have you guys never heard a cuss word before?" I asked.
       "We definitely have but not from you." Pete said.
        "Yeah I would've never expected for you to say something like that you seem to innocent." Andy joked.
       "What was really unexpected was when Patrick sang a song about blue rabbits fucking and I thought he was the most innocent person of the group." I said joking.
        "Shots fired." Patrick said. We all laughed at that statement.
      "Hey guys since it's almost December would you guys like to help me decorate the place for Christmas?" I asked them.
       "Of course!" They all said.
I went and got all of my Christmas decorations and placed the boxes in the living room. All the guys walked in and started helping with the tree.
      "We are missing something." I said.
"What?" They asked. I went and plugged my phone into the aux cord that was connected to the speaker. I played my Christmas playlist.
       "Now isn't that better?" I asked, They all nodded in response. 
      We had all the lights and ornaments on the tree and the only missing piece was the star on top of it. I put the star in my hand and Joe looked at me. In our family it was tradition for me or Joe to put the star on the tree.
      "Come here Bear." Joe said. I walked over to him and he put me on his shoulders so I could place the star on the tree. Once it was on I got off Joe's shoulders and I went to turn off the lights. I came back to the tree and the boys. Joe pulled me into a side hug and we all looked and admired the tree. It was beautiful looking at all the lights and ornaments that were on the tree.
     Once we were done looking at the tree I went and turned the lights back on. Me and the boys finished decorating the rest of the house and it was midnight so Joe, Patrick and Andy went to their rooms for bed. Pete stayed back with me and helped me with the finishing touches.
       "Wait I think you're missing something." Pete said. I looked at him with a questionable look. He walked over to the doorway I was standing under and put something above me.
       "What am I missing Pete?" I asked.
"This." He pointed up. I looked up to see mistletoe.
       "Pete you sly dog." I joked. He snickered and pecked my lips.
     "Goodnight Princess." He said. I blushed at his nickname for me.
     "Night babe." I said. He smiled and I hugged him goodnight and walked to my room while he walked to his.
       I went to my room and changed into an oversized T-shirt and sweatpants for pajamas and went to sleep.

__________________________
Sorry for the kind of short chapter I swear the next will be longer. Thank you for reading and sorry if it was cringey or hard to follow. Chapter 11 will be coming soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻