Chapter 20

January 3, 2018
Y/N POV:
I got ready for the day and I decided to make a coffee run for me and the guys.
   I went downstairs to find the guys watching something on the tv.
   "Hey I'm going to Starbucks if you guys want anything just text it to me and I'll get it." I said to all of them.
   "Okay." They all said. Pete came over to me and kissed my cheek and hugged me bye. "Be careful." Pete said.
   "I will." I said.
I walked out to my Jeep and plugged in the aux and played one of my playlists. I jammed out to Vices&Virtues the whole way to Starbucks.
    I walked into the Starbucks and waited in line to order. The guys had texted me what they wanted so I was all prepared. As I was waiting in line I felt somebody bump into me. I turned to see the one and only Tyler Joseph.
   "Holy shit." I muttered.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for bumping into you I wasn't paying attention and..." He said I cut him off.
    "It's ok." I said giving him a reassuring smile.
    "Hey you look familiar." He said.
"I'm Y/N Trohman. I'm Joe's sister and Pete's girlfriend." I said sticking my hand out for him to shake.
   He shook my hand. "I'm..." He started to say.
   "I know who you are Tyler I'm a big fan of Twenty One Pilots." I said.
   "Thank you. I'm a big fan of Fall Out Boy." He said.
   "Hang on just a second I have to order." I said. Noticing that it was my turn to order. He nodded in understanding.
   I went up to the barista and ordered and got me and the guys our drinks.
I came back over to Tyler to see Josh was standing beside him.
    "Got enough drinks there?" Tyler asked pointing to all the drinks I was carrying.
   "Yeah only one is mine though." I said with a slight chuckle.
   "Here let me help you with that." Josh said.
   "Oh no it's fine I can carry it but I might need some help with the door." I said responding to Josh.
    "Okay me and Tyler will help you carry these to your car then." Josh said.
   "Okay." I said. I handed Tyler two of the drinks and I handed Josh two of the drinks and I carried the rest.
   "Which one is yours?" Tyler said nudging his head towards all the cars in the parking lot.
   "The black Jeep Rubicon." I said.
Tyler and Josh both had an impressed look on their faces.
   We got to the Jeep and I got all of the drinks into the vehicle safely with the help of Tyler and Josh.
    "Thank you guys for helping." I said to both of them.
    "You're welcome. And can we get your number so we can stay in touch." Tyler asked for both him and Josh.
   "Sure." I said and put my phone number into both of their phones.
   "Also you guys do know I'm going on the tour right?" I asked.
   "No. Patrick didn't tell us." Josh said.
"Well it was great meeting you guys and thank you again for helping me. I'll see you guys later Okay?" I said.
   They both said goodbye and I got into my Jeep. When I saw that they could no longer see me I did a little happy dance in my seat. I just met Twenty One Pilots and completely held my internal fangirl in the whole time. That's very surprising.
   I arrived home and Joe came and helped me bring the drinks in.
Once everybody was in the same room I decided to tell them the news.
   "Guys guess what." I asked them.
"What." They all said.
    "I met Tyler and Josh while I was at Starbucks." I said.
    "That's awesome and you get to see them again when we go on tour." Joe said.
   "I know and I'll get to meet Brendon and Kenny and the rest of the guys too." I said

________________________
Sorry for the short chapter the next chapter will have a small time skip.
Thank you for reading! The next chapter will be coming soon!

Stay Frosty 🤘🏻