Chapter 9

Y/N POV:
I woke up the next morning in my big and comfy bed. Huh that's weird I could have sworn I fell asleep on the couch downstairs. I got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen and I saw the boys eating cereal for their breakfast.
"Good morning guys." I said.
"Morning." They all said.
"So Y/N you looked pretty comfortable on the couch last night." Patrick stated. I looked at him confused.
"Awww poor Bear doesn't remember. You were all snuggled up to Pete last night." Joe said. I blushed with embarrassment.
"Sorry Pete." I said. He looked at me and accepted my apology.
"Oh don't apologize to Pete he was loving it. He even put his arm around you while you were snuggled into his side." Andy said. I looked at Pete and saw him blushing too.
"So since I fell asleep on the couch how did I end up in my bed this morning?" I asked the boys.
"I carried you up to your room last night." Pete said.
"Aww thanks Pete." I said.
"You're welcome." He replied.
After the conversation with the guys I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and when I was done with my breakfast I went up to my room and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed in a old AC/DC shirt that Joe got for me and I threw on some black skinny jeans that had a couple of rips in them at the knee. I dried my hair and went back downstairs.
When I got downstairs I saw that all the guys except Pete were gone. Pete was sitting on the couch watching something on the tv.
"Where did the others go?" I asked Pete.
"Oh they went out grocery shopping." He said.
"They didn't have to do that I am perfectly capable of doing that myself." I said sitting down in the recliner
"Well when they get back you'll have to thank Joe because it was his idea." He stated.
I looked around at the living room and kitchen and saw that this place was a mess. I turned to Pete and asked him if he would help me clean the place up and he said that he would help.
"Do you want to listen to some music while we clean?" I asked him.
"Hell Yeah!" He replied back. I couldn't help but smile at his reaction.
I have speakers all throughout my house so when the music was on you could definitely hear it. The first song that came on was Uma Thurman. So naturally while cleaning up we sang and danced our hearts out for the next two hours.
We were done cleaning and we decided to keep the music on. The song Old Time Rock & Roll came on. Pete gave me a look and I looked back at him knowing what we were going to do.
We basically re-enacted the dance from Risky Business. But instead of doing all the same moves Pete pulls me into his chest and we started dancing together. We looked so stupid but we laughed at and with each other.
While we were dancing Joe and the rest of the guys came in and looked at us like we were crazy but me and Pete didn't notice them at all. We stopped dancing together when we heard Joe clear his throat. Me and Pete backed away from each other and looked at Joe.
Joe turned the music off and told me and Pete to go sit on the couch.

Joe's POV:
One of my best friends is basically in love with my sister. And my sister is basically in love with one of my best friends. I saw the way they were looking at each other while they were dancing. Pete looked at Y/N with complete love and adoration. Y/N looked at Pete the exact same way.
It scares me the way that they have fallen in love with each other so quickly. They have only known each other for a couple of days but they act as if they had been friends for years.
I walked into the living room and asked Pete to come and speak with me.
I dragged him into the kitchen and asked him some questions.
"Do you really like Y/N or are you just trying to get in her pants?" I asked him because that's all what her past boyfriend wanted to do and that relationship did not end well and I've been really protective over Y/N ever since.
"Joe I would never to that to Y/N. I actually genuinely love her and I haven't felt this way about somebody in a very long time." Pete told me honestly. I knew that he was telling the truth because I could see it in his eyes.
"Pete you will be happy to know that if you want to date Y/N you have my blessing and if you ever hurt her in any way shape or form I will personally hunt you down and kill you." I said partially joking at the last part. He looked at me with wide eyes and then smiled he hugged me and told me thank you.
Y/N POV: I was getting worried about Pete he was with Joe for a long time. Ever since my last breakup Joe has been even more protective over me than he already was. My last boyfriend only wanted me for sex and since I never did it with him he cheated on me and I didn't find out until a month later after it had happened. I broke up with him and I haven't dated anybody since then.
When Pete was holding me in his arms last night I felt safe and loved. And when we were dancing today it felt like I had known him for years. I'm so comfortable around him and I love him. Holy shit I love my brothers best friend. And I've never felt happier.
A couple of minutes later Pete walks into the living room and looks at me. He walks over to me and takes my hands so I can stand up. Once I was standing I looked into Pete's eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes and saw love and passion.
"Hi." I said looking back down to the ground. He didn't say anything he took his hand and gently placed it under my chin and lifted my head up so I could look into his eyes again. He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed him back and after a couple seconds of kissing we pulled apart.
"I love you." We both blurted out. That caused us to laugh and he pulled me into a hug.

________________________
Hi thank you for reading! I'm sorry if you feel like Y/N and Pete's relationship is going to fast. I've just been wanting to write this chapter for a while so. Chapter 10 is coming soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻