Chapter 14

Y/N POV:
Once me and Andy were done drumming I went to bed because it was getting late. I woke up and looked at the clock that was beside my bed. 2:15 a.m. Ughhh I'm never going to go back to sleep now. I got out of bed and went down to the studio.
I made sure I was very quiet and I closed the doors to the studio. I grabbed my acoustic guitar and just started playing.
This happens almost every month. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and just go play music to clear my head. I decided to take a risk and I went over to my drums.
The guys shouldn't be able to hear me since the studio is sound proof. I put on my headphones and Holding On To You By Twenty One Pilots came on. I started drumming my heart out. I got lost in the music.
    Pete's POV: I woke up to go get a drink from the kitchen and I heard the faint sound of drums. Huh that's weird because I'm pretty sure everyone's asleep. I grabbed a baseball bat from the storage closet and followed the sounds. As I was walking I stopped in front of the doors to the studio.
    I held the bar tightly in my hand and opened the door. I instantly loosened my grip on the bat when I saw Y/N playing the drums with her headphones on. I couldn't get her attention so I waited until she stopped playing and got up from the seat.
    "Y/N!" I said trying to get her attention. She jumped and looked up.
     "Dammit Pete you scared the shit out of me." She said.
     "Sorry. But what are you doing down here it's three in the morning." I stated.
     "I woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep so I came down here." She replied.
     "Okay and if you're done here you can come up with me and we could watch a movie if you wanted to." I said.
     "That sounds good." She replied.
We walked upstairs and we went to my room.
     "So what movie did you want to watch?" She asked.
    "I was thinking Star Wars: Return of The Jedi." I replied.
    "That sounds good." She said.
I put the movie on and I turned the lights off and got into bed with Y/N by me.
     It was getting to the end of the movie and I looked over to Y/N and saw that she was asleep. I turned off the tv and just sat in bed thinking about things.
     Suddenly I got the idea to take Y/N on a date. It's our first date so I want it to be special. I'm thinking about taking her to a little dinner that I used to go to when I was younger. Then after dinner we could go ice skating since it's December. Well all I have to do now is ask her and the plan will be all good.
     I was almost asleep and I felt Y/N snuggle into my side. I moved my arm and put it around her and I fell asleep with the girl I love in my arms.
      Y/N POV: I woke up with Pete's arms around me. I love this guy so much already. I looked at Pete and saw that he had a faint smile on his face. I looked at the clock and saw that it was noon. I decided to wake him up. I tried nudging his arm. Nothing. I tried poking his side. Nope nothing. He didn't even flinch. I leaned over and gently kissed his lips. He instantly kissed back. I pulled away and smiled at him.
     "I could get used to waking up like that every morning." He said with a smirk on his face.
     "Pete it's not even morning." I said. He glanced at the clock.
     "Oh well. Anyways I have something I want to ask you." He said.
    "Okay what would you like to ask me?" I replied.
    "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked.
    "Pete I would love too." I said with a smile on my face.
     Pete got out of bed and picked me up bridal style and spinned around.
     "Pete what are you doing." I asked with a slight chuckle.
    "What I'm happy." He said with a big smile on his face. I smiled at his cuteness and pecked his lips. He set me down so I was standing.
     "You need to go get ready." He said.
"Okay but what should I wear?" I asked. 
      "Something warm and casual." He stated simply.
     "Okay." I said and with that I walked to my room. I went into my room and locked the door. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I went to my room and looked in my closet and dresser.
     I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans with a few small holes in them. And a cream colored sweater with a black leather jacket. I also put on a pair of black booties. After I was done putting my outfit together I went into my bathroom and blow dried my hair and curled it. I put on some mascara to make my y/e/c eyes pop.
     I grabbed my phone and my small black crossbody purse and walked downstairs. As I was walking downstairs I checked to see what time it was and it was 4:00 p.m and we weren't going on our date until 7 so I still had three more hours.
    I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a snack. I heard whistles and I looked and saw Andy and Patrick ready to tease me.
     "What are you guys whistling at?" I asked already knowing the answer.
    "You because I've known you for years and you never get dressed up and if you do it's because of a special occasion so what's the occasion." Patrick stated.
     "If you would like to know I have a hot date tonight." I said.
     "With who?" Andy asked with sarcasm.
     "With Pete you dummy." I said jokingly.
     "Well if he does anything to break your heart just call me and I'll teach him a lesson." Andy said pulling me into a hug. I smiled at his protectiveness and hugged him back.
     "Thanks Andy but I doubt that that'll happen." I said pulling away.
      "I know. Pete's a good guy and I trust him that he won't break your heart." Andy replied. I smiled and looked at Patrick.
      He pulled me into a hug.
"Oh my little Bear is growing up." Patrick said.
    I rolled my eyes and hugged him back. "Trick I'm already grown up." I said.
     "I know but I wasn't there for your very first date and I'm basically your second brother so." Patrick replied.
I pulled out of the hug .
    "Actually you were there for my very first date." I said.
     "I was?" He asked.
"Yeah. It was my freshman year homecoming and I went to the dance with a date." I said.
     "Oh yeah and then I danced with you because he ditched you." Patrick said recalling the memory.
     "Yeah hopefully I won't get ditched this time." I said.
     "Pete loves you too much to ever do that." Patrick said.
     "I know he does." I replied.
_________________________

Ahhhh! This might be my favorite chapter. Hopefully this wasn't too long. I hope you guys enjoyed it don't worry the next chapter is coming very soon!
If you have any suggestions on what I should write in chapters to come just leave a comment or message me.
Thank you for reading!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻