Chapter 30

Pete's POV:
Today is the day I'm going to propose to y/n. I took Joe with me yesterday to the jewelers to pick up the engagement ring. He had talked to me about taking good care of y/n and you know the regular big brother speech about his little sister. And he gave me his blessing.

Y/N POV:
I woke up this morning with a note on Pete's pillow.
Good morning Beautiful. I have a special day planned and first thing you need to do is get ready for the day. Dress casual. Anyways I love you and can't wait to see you.
-PW

I read the note and instantly smiled. He's just one of the sweetest guys ever.
I got out of bed and hopped into the shower. After my shower I got dressed into some jeans and a FOB shirt and put on a leather jacket and some black converse. I went into the bathroom and dried my hair and put it in a messy bun and I also put some mascara on. Once I was ready I went downstairs to find all of the guys eating breakfast except for Pete.
"Morning Sis." Joe said and kissed the side of my head.
"Morning Joey. Do you know where Pete is?" I asked him.
"Um I think he went out to get some new strings for his bass so he should be back in a little bit. But in the meantime he wanted me to give you this." Joe said handing me another note.
Hey Babe, I have some important work to do at the record label today but you can still hang out with the guys if you want to. I hope you have a great day Sweetheart!
-PW
I had to admit that I was a little disappointed that I couldn't spend my day with Pete but on the other hand I got to hang out with the guys.

Pete's POV:
"Brendon man I'm freaking out. I just want this to be perfect for y/n." I said.
Brendon came over and patted me on the back.
   "Dude she's going to love it no matter what. Have you seen the way she looks at you. She's in love with you man." He replied.
  "I'm in love with her too so can you please help me set this place up and make it perfect." I said.
   "Of course." He replied.
We were at the arena we had performed at last night and Brendon and I were setting up the stage for me and y/n's date tonight. We didn't have to decorate much since we had access to the stage lights and everything.

Y/N POV:
    "Here y/n." Patrick said handing me another note. It was around eight o clock at night and I've spent the whole day laughing and having a good time with the boys.
   I read Pete's note.
I promise this is the final not y/n. I have a surprise for you and there is a box with a dress in it on our bed for you to change into. After you get ready meet up with Andy and he'll show you where to go. I can't wait to see you y/n. I love you.
-PW

I smiled at the note and went up into our room and sure enough there was a box with a dress on the bed. I took the lid off of the box and looked at the dress. Let's just say Pete Wentz knows how to pick out a dress. I went into the bathroom and changed into the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and holy shit I looked hot. It was a simple black dress that was just a little above the knee and had lace detailing on the back.
    I took my hair out of my bun and curled it. After my hair I put on my black heels and walked back to where the boys were.
   "Woah you look pretty y/n." Joe and Patrick said.
   "Thanks guys." I replied.
"Well are you ready to go?" Andy asked.
   "Yes I'm ready." I smiled. He took my arm and escorted me to the car and we drove to the arena from last night. I thought it was a little strange.
   He parked the car and escorted me into the building and to side stage.
   "This is where I stop. Have a good time y/n." Andy said.
   "Thank you Andy." I said and gave him a quick hug.
   I walked out onto the lit up stage and found Pete standing there looking at me with a big smile on his face. I walked up to him and hugged him.
   "You look gorgeous y/n." He said.
"Thank you Pete." I said.
   He led me to the table and we ate dinner and talked about our day.
   "Care to dance?" He asked while standing up.
   I smiled at him and took his hand.
Suddenly the lights changed and we were under a soft spotlight and the music started. I turned around and saw Patrick and Brendon playing the guitar.
  "Last Years wishes are this years apologies..." they sang.
  I smiled at Pete and eased into his arms and we swayed along to the song and by the end of it me and Pete were both singing to each other.
  Pete stopped dancing and stood and looked at me and smiled.
  "Y/n we've been going out for a while and I really like you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I love spending time and laughing with you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life you." He said and got on one knee.
   "Will you marry me?" He asked.
"Hell yes!" I exclaimed and jumped into his arms. He looked me in the eyes and smiled and leaned in. I closed the gap between us and then we heard cheering around us.
   We stopped kissing and smiled at each other. I rested my forehead on his for a second. 
   "I love you Pete Wentz." I said.
"I love you too Y/n Trohman and also future Mrs. Wentz.

_______________________

The End???? Let me know if you want more.
But anyway thank you for reading and bearing with me to get a chapter out.

Stay Frosty 🤘🏻