Chapter 23

Y/N POV:
Twenty One Pilots and Panic! Had just got done performing and the guys finally get to perform. The crowd roars when they're on stage. The fans are singing their hearts out to their favorite songs.
    I'm standing side stage watching the guys with TØP and Panic! I look at the boys and see how much they love performing. Pete catches me looking and winks at me I blush and smiled back. Patrick does the little hip swivel thing to Sugar we're going down and the crowd screams.
   A lot of songs later and they're done with the show. Pete comes running over to me and engulfs me in a sweaty hug.
   "You're gross right now but I love you." I said returning the hug.
   We released from the hug and Pete kissed my forehead.
   "I love you too. And you should probably look behind you." He said.

I turned around and saw Derek, Austin, and Luke. I squealed and gave all of them a hug.
   "I missed you guys." I said escaping from the hugs.
   "We missed you too." Austin said.
"So not to be rude or anything but what are you guys doing here?" I asked the boys.
  "Well we came here to surprise you and watch the concert." Derek said.
  "That's cool." I said. I noticed that Luke was unusually quiet.
   "Hey can I talk to Luke in private please?" I asked the guys.
   "Yeah sure." They all said everybody went to Fall Out Boys dressing room except me and Luke.
   "Are you okay Luke you seem a little quiet tonight." I said.
   "Yeah I'm just fine." He said with a smirk.
   "You know I've really missed you Y/N. You're beautiful eyes, you're perfect body." He said eyeing me up and down. I started to get really uncomfortable.
   "Uhh yeah I missed you too." I said nervously.
   "Oh come on now don't be shy I know you really missed me." He said.
   "I don't know what you mean by that." I replied.
   "We used to be a thing Y/N. Going to the dance in high school and hanging out." He said stepping closer.
   "Luke we were never a thing. We have always been just friends." I said taking a step back.
   "Oh don't be so sure about that." He said grabbing my arm roughly.
   I tried yanking my arm away but his grip was too strong. So I tried the next best thing.
   "PETE!" I yelled out for help. I yelled his name along with Joe's and the rest of the guys.
   "You shouldn't have done that." Luke said with anger flashing in his eyes.
   He clamped his hand over my mouth and I tried screaming again.

Pete's POV: I hear a scream coming from the hallway I told the guys to stop talking and we all heard Y/N's voice cry out for help.
   I jumped out of my seat and sprinted out of the door. I saw Y/N being pulled away by Luke. I ran as fast as I could.
   I finally caught up to them and Luke dropped Y/N on the ground. I went up to Luke and started pounding on him. Once he's knocked out the guys take care of him.
   I rush over to Y/N and she cries into my chest.
   "Hey hey hey it's okay everything's okay the police took him away." I said rubbing her back to try to calm her down. Once she was calmed down she looks up to me with tear stained cheeks.
   "I love you Princess." I said to her.
"I love you too Pete." She said. She was glued to my arms and I helped her stand up. 
   "I want Joe where's Joey." She said starting to freak out a little.
   "I'm right here Bear." He said to her.
She walked over to Joe and hugged him. You could tell how much they love each other.

Y/N POV: Joe and I hugged for a solid ten minutes and we all walked back to the bus. I had my arm wrapped around Joe the whole walk. He had his arm around me protectively. Us and the rest of Fall Out Boy safely made it onto the bus I sat down on the couch between Joe and Pete and Patrick and Andy were sitting on the other side of the bus on the other couch. We all decided to watch some movies to forget what had happened. While the movie was playing I snuggled up to Pete and wrapped my arm around his and his hand was placed protectively on my knee.
   The movies were over and we all went to our bunks.
   "Hey Pete?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said.
    "Can I sleep in your bunk with you please?" I asked.
   "Of course you can Princess." He replied. We both got into bed and Pete wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

_________________________

Thanks for reading! The next chapter will be coming soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻