Chapter 24

Y/N POV:
It's been a couple of days since the whole incident and I'm going to act like it never happened because I don't want to have it in the back of my head all the time.
    The guys have today and tomorrow off and we're in Columbus, Ohio. I got out of my bunk and saw all of the guys eating breakfast in the living room area of the bus.
   "Morning Princess." Pete said kissing my cheek. I blushed at his actions and hugged him in return.
   "Morning babe." I said escaping the hug. 
  "If you two are all done being cute we would like to discuss what we're doing today." Joe said.
  "Well that's not possible because I'm cute all the time." Pete sassed.
   We all rolled our eyes at Pete and continued on with our conversation.
   "So what are we doing today?" I asked.
   "Well we are all going to explore the city for a while then come back to the bus and sleep." Patrick said.
   "Okay that sounds good." I replied. We all went our separate ways to get ready for the day and I got the bathroom since I'm the only girl on the bus. I put on a light gray sweater with some black skinny jeans and some black combat boots. I brushed my hair and straightened it. Once I was all done getting ready I walked back out into the living room.
    All of the guys were ready to go so we all started our journey exploring the city of Columbus.
   The day was spent shopping and hanging out with the rest of the bands on tour. It's around 9 o clock p.m. and we are still wandering around the city.
    "Hey we're going to go get some food do you guys want to come?" Brendon asked us.
    "Sure! Do you guys want to come with us?" Patrick asked with a somewhat knowing look at Pete.
   "Uhh no not really sorry I'm just really tired and Y/N is too." Pete said.
   "Okay that's alright you guys can go next time." Tyler said.
   Pete gave him a nod and we walked back to the bus. Once we got back into the bus I was very confused.
   "Hey Pete why didn't you want to go eat with the guys because I know you and you never turn down food." I said.
   "Well I just wanted to spend some time alone with you." He said.
   Pete went over to the tv and put a random movie on.
   "And what exactly are we doing tonight Pete?" I asked.
   "We are going to eat pizza and cuddle and watch movies." He said with a smile.
   We sat down on the couch and ate our pizza once we were done Pete stopped the movie and turned on some music.
   He walked over to me and stuck his hand out.
  "Would you like to dance?" He asked in a terrible posh accent.
    "I would love to." I said with an even worse accent.
   Pete laughed at my terrible accent. I shook my head at him.
   We danced along to classic Frank Sinatra songs and one of my favorite songs came on.
    I wrapped my arms around Pete's neck and his were around my waist.
  As we were dancing along to the song Pete worked up enough courage to sing along to it.
   "Put your head on my shoulder..." he sang. 
   I smiled at him and put my head on his shoulder.
   "Put your head on my shoulder
Whisper in my ear, baby
Words I want to hear
Tell me, tell me that you love me too." He sang along. After dancing to a couple of songs a fast one came on and we started stupidly swing dancing.
   We both were laughing at each other and having the time of our lives. Pete spun me around and pulled me into his arms.
   We were both still snickering and he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. Pete smiled into the kiss and pulled away.
   "I love you so much Y/N." He said.
"I love you too Pete." I replied.
We eventually got tired of dancing and we kept the music on and just sat on the couch and talked about stuff.
   "Would you ever want to marry me?" Pete asked while playing with my hair while I cuddled into his side.
   "Someday. I can picture a future with you Pete but I think it's too early to get married right now." I said.
   "I can't wait until the day I marry you. Even though it'll be a couple of years into the future." He said.
   "Hey babe can you sing me a song?" I asked.
   "I'll try but it probably won't be any good. What song would you like me to sing Princess?" He said.
   "A little less sixteen candles." I said.
He started singing and continued to play with my hair and sooner or later I fell asleep.

_________________________
Thanks for reading! The next chapter will be coming soon!
Stay Frosty 🤘🏻