Chapter 25 : Revealed

A/N:     Good afternoon sweethearts,

Sorry for the slowwwww ass update! I was kinda sad that I lost fans and readers most probably because of my slow updates ): But theres nothing I could do, the exams are taking a toll on me ): So! Thank you to my readers and fans who are still supporting this story, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Really do! It means alot to me! This is for you guys, a longer chapter! Hope you like it! Please fan,vote,comment! Thank you to those of you who have been doing so! <3 Feel free to message me anytime for anything, I mean it! (; 

Love you always,                                                                                                                                                                         Monster

                                                                                                  No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 25 :  Revealed

"Mel, could we have lunch elsewhere today? I have some questions I need to ask and the canteen isn't..exactly an ideal place." I pleaded with a grimace. She shot me a raised eyebrow, "O...kay, sure!" She nodded and grinned as I thanked her.  

"Here. My usual reading spot when the canteen is too non-private and noisy!" She pointed to a umbrella shaped tree and made a face when she said 'non-private and noisy'. I chuckled at her, "Looks good." It was shady, cooling and remote, the best place for conversations. 

We sat on the grass below the tree and unwrapped our sandwiches. "So, you wanted to ask?" Mel questioned as she took a bite. "Oh, you know this guy called, Ethan Knight?" I casually asked. She stopped chewing and her face was filled with shock before she continued, "Yeah. Ethan. He's Derrick's twin. Why do you ask?"

"I just don't really get why no one ever mentioned him to me before, like I didn't knew Derrick's got a twin!" I frowned. "That's because..we don't really..uhm..talk about him here?" She shrugged, shaking her head. "Why not?" I asked, what happened with him?

"Well. It was this way after he got suspended. The Kings didn't like it when people talked about him, and I guess the gossiping died out after that and life went on, everyone kinda forgot that event." she shrugged again. "What event?" I asked in total confusion. 

"Oh man. A grandmother story!" Mel pouted. "Please Mel!" I pleaded with an exaggerated puppy eyes look and she chuckled. "Okay okay, you win, I like that look! You should do it more often! Alright, listen well!" 

"It happened during last year's homecoming, when River Walton High came over for the match. It was like every other year's homecoming, everyone was just so piped up for the match, we were always the districts strongest and it was real fun to watch. West Franklin's quarterback was Ethan back then, and boy has talent!" She grinned. I chuckled in awe, "Oh wow!" Ethan was the quarterback? That would explain his masculine built....uhm why am I even thinking about his body! 

I waved away my thoughts, "Carry on." Mel gave me a knowing look as she smirked, "I mean everyone was practically squirming in their seats and when the match started everyone went hysterical!" She squeaked excitedly with a distant look in her eyes. "Get to the point buddy!" I rolled my eyes and shook my head at my drama queen of a best friend. 

She giggled, "Oh yeah, oops!" and continued, "During the first half of the match, the game was rough with many injuries, River Walton's players played dirty against us and our players were taken by surprised but our team's coach forbid our players to resort to underhanded methods and our players played fairly. The referee was just.... blind! He didn't hand out any fouls to river Walton, which was so ridiculous?! We were outraged just watching them, and at the end of the first half, West Franklin was a few points behind."