Chapter 7 : Library..Date?

A/N: Thats Elliot Chase in the pic^^^^^^^^^^^

                                                                                                                     No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7: Library..Date?

"Mom, I'm home!" I called out as I stepped in and locked my home door. "How was it?" Mom asked from the living room while watching TV. "Pretty good actually, I feel great. The place was amazing." I smiled brightly.

"That good? Maybe I should go there with you sometime. Need to lose those tires." she said frowning at her stomach. "Haha come on mom! You're fit and sexy enough! But I don't mind you coming though!" I laughed. Man, I almost told her about Vin, I wanted to, but if i did, I'd have to tell her all about Vin knowing dad and all, it might make her sad again. "Alright, next time then! Don't you dare sit your sweaty butt on my couch little fighter, go bathe!" she joked and gestured me away. "Yes ma'am!" I said mock saluting her and went up to my room. 

Took a long cold shower, It feels so good, I swear that I could have fallen asleep while bathing! Went down for a quick dinner of mom's mac and cheese, which was simply amazing by the way, and watched TV with mom. By nine, my eyes were droopy and I felt exhausted, I told mom that I was going to bed and stumbled up the stairs. I washed up and packed my bag for tomorrow's lessons, and as soon as I plopped down on my bed, I fell asleep.

I woke up from a good night's sleep, feeling all refreshed and pumped up for school-- before remembering I had to go as a nerd. My shoulders sagged as I freshen up and changed into nerd attire. I turned for a look in the mirror, and holy shit, I look like crap!

I grabbed my breakfast and hopped into the car, when all of a sudden, I remembered that I've forgotten to text Elliot about the location. I dug around my bag and felt a familiar shape, closed my hands around it and pulled it out. I switched it on and patiently waited for it to startup, as soon as the signal came on, I keyed in Elliot's number into the sender's blank and typed, "Hey, Brea here, decided whr to go aft sch?" and sent it.

Instantly, I felt my phone vibrate and saw a text from Elliot, wow thats fast! "Oh hey(: Cafe down the street?" Cafe? Its more for dates, isn't it? Nah nerds go to libraries. "Library?" I hit the send button. "Ok..Library then. See u thr?" came his reply, wow, obedient. "K" I replied not wanting him to think I'm too eager. Beside's how do nerds talk? Tch, this is difficult, what a brilliant idea Brea! Sense my sarcasm. "See ya!" He replied, and I ignored. 

I feel really mean, but this is not Brea Kendra, this is a nerd speaking, so who cares! "New buddy?" My mum asked, noticing my texting spree a moment ago. "Well, kind of, more like a tutor, just confirming the place, oh right! After school I will be at the library, my..friend, is going to tutor me for history. It almost slipped my mind!" I informed. "Oh that's nice, okay, pay attention, I hope to see an improvement in your grades!" mom said smiling as she turned into school. "Haha we will have to see." I grinned as she stopped and I hopped off, "See you mom!" I gave her a peck and closed the door and she drove away.

I turned around only to come face to face with Elliot, I stopped immediately. "Whoa!" i said as I almost knocked into him. Speak of the devil. "Don't I get one?" he asked pouting. Well, he is adorable! But what is he talking about? "One what?" I asked confused. "Nah forget it." He smirked and gestured me to keep walking.