Chapter 13 : Dance off

A/N : THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE IT BETTER IF I PUT THE SUPERNATURAL IN OR LEAVE IT AS IT IS? Let me know pleaseee!

New and improved Melissa to the right! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment, vote, share! I need my motivation to write ):

                                                                                                      No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13 : Dance off

I smiled as I jumped out of bed. Today is the first day of school that I am attending as myself again. Freedom baby! I know its been only 3 weeks but for someone like me, who never gave a care in the world about anything and do the things I like, it was 3 horrid weeks. Time spent in senior year should be wild and fun, not boring. Only an idiot like me would come out with a plan like this. I sighed internally.  Yeah, I know I suck! I can't even keep my cover for the last few months of my high school, but senior year as a nerd? Screw it!

I skipped to the toilet for a bath, picked out a pair of acid-wash, ripped skinnies, my black fitting crop tee that says "Dancing Machine" in red, along with a leather jacket. Pulled on a pair of black studded, high-ankle dancing shoes and neatened my curls. I took a look in the mirror and couldn't help liking what I see. Myself. 

Last night when I got home, I told mom all that happened. She was so relieved that I didn't get into anymore trouble and she didn't had to send and pick me to and from school anymore. It was something she never had to do, till I disguised as a nerd. But now! It's back to me and my Ducati baby! Lasting 3 weeks, without being noticed, is itself an achievement for me. I woke up earlier today,  gotta head over to Mel's for breakfast and...my great plan. 

I ran into mom's room, gave her a kiss while she was in deep slumber and took off to the garage. As soon as the door rolled up high enough for me to see my bike, I squealed and ducked in. I stuffed my bag under the seat compartment, hopped on it and did the same "oogly routine", you know what I mean. I slipped on my dangerous looking, sleek black helmet with black tinted glass and sped off as soon as the garage door was open wide enough, leaving it to shut automatically behind me.

"This!" , "This!" and "This!", "Strip now, hurry! We've got half an hour left babe!" I yelled frantically as I skimmed through her wardrobe of clothes, that we bought, and throwing whatever I pick out, onto her bed. I am pleased that her wardrobe was free of nerd clothes, which we stayed up to pack into a box last night and I did the same for mine. We had breakfast earlier on and only 40 minutes left , including travel time,  to get to school punctually.

I picked out an Abercrombie&Fitch dress, it's beautiful. It was a grey smocked tube dress, has vertical stripes and floral embroidery running from the middle of the dress all the way down and a lace trimmed hem. I threw in a white cardigan to match with the dress and a pair of white wedges. She changed into it quickly while I start up the flat iron and curling wand. 

"Sit." I gestured her over to the chair and started applying makeup on her. I curled her lashes, lined her eyes and applied a fresh and natural makeup look for her. Finishing it with a coat of mascara and a peach lip gloss for her. She looked stunning. I grinned to myself as I proceed on to her hair, not allowing her to sneak a peek before I'm done. 

I looked down at my watch, 15 minutes left. I ran the flat iron through her hair, straightening her messy strands and proceeded to curling her ends into soft curls. I completed it with 5 minutes to spare, now that's a record. I grabbed some accessories that I bought for her and a cute bag that could carry her books.