Chapter 18 : Disappointed

A/N:  

Sup people!

Sorry for the long time taken to update, but my exams starts tomorrow and I'm squeezing time to write this! There will be a whole string of exams coming my way after the first half of the year ): So cut me some slack please!

This chapter is really short, I'm so sorry! I'm currently editing my other chapters as well! Please continue reading, voting, commenting, fanning! Thank you so much for doing so! <3 

 The "Neat Derrick" and "Messy Derrick" To the right! >>>>>>>>>>>>>

- Monster

                                                                                                    No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18 : Disappointed

I pulled into the crowded carpark of the huge San Francisco Mall and swerved into a free space. I killed the engine and hopped off, grabbing my purse, and headed for the mall. I took out my phone and started a new message, typing, "Ev, I'm here, wh--", when out of nowhere, someone grabbed my arm. I stumbled and another hand landed on my waist pulling me in. I looked up in shock. 

A boy with shaggy black hair was smirking at me and I looked down, realising that one of his hand was on my forearm and the other was on my waist. I looked back up at him, he's probably the same age as me.  Has he..lost his mind? "Hey pretty." , he said smirking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and asked, "What?" as I tried to pry off his fingers with minimal strength. "Wanna hang out?" he leaned in to my face and whispered. His breath stunk of alcohol. "No." I glared at him. "But I want to so, you're gonna have to." He smirked and mumbled out.

Looks like there's no use prying off his fingers which grabbed tighter each time I tried to pry it off. I gave a testing push, checking if he had intentions to let go. Results? He isn't budging. 

It isn't the first time I have encountered drunk assholes like him anyway. I knew exactly how to handle him. "I'm giving you 5 seconds to move your drunk hands off my body." I declared in his face, giving him a fake smile. He grinned back, "Or what?" he challenged. "Or I will make you." I replied, letting my threat seep into my voice. He scoffed, "I'd like to see you try." He grinned and slid his hand up my waist. Ooh, touchy. "5.  4.  3.  2. " I counted down staring at him.  "Alright now, any longer and you won't be able to afford it." I dropped my smile and let the anger cloud my eyes. 

I grabbed each of his hands in each of mine, plucking it off me with my usual amount of strength. His eyes widened at how easily I was able to remove his hands when I hadn't been able to pry off his fingers. It was my turn to smirk at him as I delivered a punch to his stomach. He bent down clutching his stomach, his face morphed into pain. 

His head shot up at me, anger in his eyes. Drunkards. They can't think straight. He's going to hit a woman, me. I stood anticipating his move while he staggered up and pulled his left fist back. I was prepared to grab it and twist it behind is back when a figure rushed from the mall's doors and tackled him in a flash. 

It took me a moment to register what was happening in front of my eyes. It was Troy. He caught the drunk boy's fist and swung his own to that boy's face before grabbing him by the collar and yelling at him. "What kind of asshole hits a girl!?!" Troy yelled into the drunk boy. The boy raised a hand to his now bleeding nose and stared at the blood on his hands in terror. "What the fuck dude?! That bitch punched me first!" He yelled back at Troy, his voice cracked when he looked up at Troy's angered face.