Chapter 2 : New school

A/N : That's our Mr. Alex !

                                                                                                                            No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 2012

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 : New school

"Honey, come back to earth please, you're gonna be late for school" Mom said teasingly, hearing her voice pulled me out of my train of thoughts. "Oh crap, sorry." , "Mom! Leave the packing for later, I'll help you, lets go now!" I yelled , suddenly realizing the time. I hate how my mum has to drive me to and from school now, even though I am already eighteen.

I miss my sleek black Ducati dad got for me on my seventeenth birthday. I was so used to speeding on my beloved motorcycle and how everyone gapes at it when I pulled up at school. Screw this nerd life.

Well seeing my docile appearance (or what my daddy used to say) , people always assumed that I was all girly, pretty and fragile. Well, sorry to disappoint. I've started learning martial arts at the age of 4! It was due to my dad's occupation that he trained me to be like him, tough and strong.  In my life there's two other things that I love as much as my parents, that would be racing and martial arts.

The car came to an abrupt stop, looking up bewildered, I saw the big words "WEST FRANKLIN HIGH" and felt a pang of disappointment, I dreaded school. I sighed heavily, "Damn." I muttered and gave mom a peck on her cheek before cautiously stepping out of the car. I stood there slightly self conscious, waiting for people to look over, stare, whistle, swarm around me or whatever they always do.

But nothing happened. People just walk pass as if I'm invisible, no one is even looking, wow. "Honey, take care! Enjoy your day in school and stop spacing out!" My mum called from the car window as she drove off. Crap, I was frozen again. I started walking really slowly still unable to believe what was happening, its awkward, like I'm living in a different world from them, but hey, I kinda like it.

I walked into the office to collect my things and register myself. "Hi, I'm a new student, I'm here to collect my stuff." I said politely and stood at the front desk. A lady with bright red lipstick looked up at me as I towered over her, giving me a once over and a frown. I pretended to not notice and smiled patiently at her.

"Name?" she asked halfheartedly, "Brea Kendra." I replied. She gave a small sigh, turned her back to me and rummaged through some files and papers in a cabinet behind. She retrieved a folder with my name and tossed it to me. Rude hag. I hurriedly left after giving her some of my information to key in, stopping myself from slapping that look off her face. 

I located my way to calculus with the map given to me. I stopped outside the class I'm supposed to be at and took a deep breath before cautiously entering my classroom.  No one even glanced at me or noticed my entrance. Wait oh my god. This is totally working! I took a look around, it was kinda typical, guys and girls chatting among themselves, texting, throwing rugby balls across the room, no one even noticed me.

I picked the front row corner seat and sat down. Just then, a tall handsome man with blonde spiky hair and pale grey eyes a shade close to mine, walked in and all eyes was on him, I even heard a few giggles from the girls and resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Good morning class, I am Mr. Alexender, your Calculus teacher for this year. You can call me Mr. Alex." The class clapped and cheered loudly in response.

"Now, I would like everyone to stand up and introduce yourself, and I'll try my best to remember all your names. Alright, starting with.." He turned his head, scanning the class and his eyes rested on me, "You" he pointed at me and  flashed a smile, a billion. dollar. smile. Whew, that was a killer smile he had, he's pretty hot for a high school teacher. I was jerked out of my dreamy stare at Mr. Alexender by the roaring laughter and snickering of my classmates. Damn. I did it again, what happened to not attracting attention?!

I hurriedly stand up, knocking my chair back, and said "Oh um I am Brea Kendra." "Loser!" shouted someone from the back, followed by a few others "Granny!", "Nerd!" and blah blah. "Class please be nice." Mr. Alex cleared his throat and said. "Thank you Brea, please take a seat, next!" I felt my face flush as I sat down.  I mean there's nothing wrong about ogling at someone worth ogling at, isn't it!

The rest of the day passed in flash, before I knew it, it was Chemistry, the last class of the day, hooray. After certain confirmations, my classmates had forgotten my name and even my existence!

Plan Nerd, so far so good.