Chapter 17 : The Glass Floor

A/N:   This is going out to xPoppenxox, Tash, for being so sweet as to dedicate her new chapter to me, for voting and giving such motivating comments, who is also a remarkable writer! Please check out her books! 

The song that played during the dance to the right! >>>>>>>>>

Comment, vote, fan! Let me know what yout think! :D It's in the AM now, dead tired, night people(;

                                                                                                       No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17 : The Glass Floor

After coming out of the shower I changed into a white tee that says, "Sleep like theres no tomorrow"  and a black boyleg undies, while Evan entered the shower. I had so much fun today despite that little kiss with Derrick and crying over my dad, things seem to be going well. 

I hopped onto the bed and rolled to the centre, grabbing the remote and switching on the TV. I switched to the CW channel, it was playing some drama that I didn't watch. What time is it? They should be showing The Vampire Diaries? I rolled over again to the side table and grabbed my phone. 7.42 PM. Dang, the show starts at 8. 

I pouted and placed the phone back on the table when it beeped and vibrated, screen lighting up. I reached lazily for it, 1 new message from an unknown number. Who? I rolled back to the center and slumped back against the pillows as I unlocked my phone and tapped on the unread message.

"Tmr, 1pm. The Glass Floor." It read simply. What the hell? What's that supposed to mean? Who is that even-- wait wait. I suddenly had a flashback to Derrick telling me that he was gonna text me or something. Could it be him? "Who are u?" I decided to ask, and replied.

I stared at the phone for half a minute before it beeped and the screen lit up. "Derrick." I felt my heart clench as I saw his name on my screen. It really is him! But he's really lacking some manners, heck he's not even giving me a proper invitation. Annoyed, I replied. "So what are u trying to say?". Almost instantly came his reply, "Be there."  What the hell? He thinks that I'm his dog that he could command to be there? I angrily punched in, "Nope, not gonna." , hit send and threw my phone beside me furiously. 

"Y not?" came his reply. Oh my god someone, teach this idiot some manners. "Cause u're being a douche." I replied, again tossing my phone aside on my bed. Just then Evan came out in his Sponge Bob boxers that I bought for him, drying his head with the towel. I grinned at his boxers again, annoyance disappearing. 

"See something you like?" He teased, grinning, because I looked like I was staring at his family jewels. "Oh yeah." I licked my lips jokingly and winked at him. He chuckled, bouncing down beside me and flicked my forehead. "Oww." I glared at him as I rubbed my throbbing forehead. "Pervert." He smiled retardly at me. Gosh, If only I took pictures like this of  him and forwarded it to all his future girlfriends, he'd be single for life. As I was thinking about it my phone vibrated beside me. 

I grabbed it and opened the message, annoyance returning but as soon as I read it, I begin to chuckle. "Sry. Brea, would u come on a date w me tmr at The Glass Floor?" read his reply.  I hesitated for a while before typing "Fine." and sending it to him. There's no harm in going on a date with him right? I smiled at the phone and placed it back down on the bed. I looked up and saw Evan eyeing me suspiciously. "What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, the smile still lingering on my lips. "Derrick." he stated flatly. Was I that obvious?