Chapter 21 : The after party

A/N:      Morning lovelies!  There's yet another exam tomorrow and the days after that but I'm seriously a slug, protesting against studying and decided to upload this short chapter instead because I didn't want you guys to wait! See, how sweet of me(: So won't you guys be sweet too and vote/comment/fan for me? :D Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to message me and leave your opinions! 

Much love,

Monster.

                                                                                                      No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21 : The after party

Where am I? I looked around curiously and felt myself walking around in the dark, unsure of where I'm going as I stumbled around. I squinted, trying to see through the darkness, ...trees? I'm in a forest aren't I? Hmm? What's that? I sniffed the air blindly. There was this extremely pleasant smell.

Mmmm....mint? Sea breeze? A mixture of both? I sniffed and moved closer, following the scent. Suddenly I jerked forward, coming to a halt. I can't seem to move..where the hell am I?! And what is that smell! It's so..so..familiar...Whoa whoa wait!!! The air around me suddenly became suffocatingly still..--not still! IT'S FREAKING SUCKING ME FORWARD! 

I couldn't control my limbs as I got pulled forward by the strong wind, I flew like a ragdoll in the wind that was sucking me forward, STOP!!! My stupid limbs are not working cause as hard as I try to wave them around or just--do something!!! I can't!

OOF! ...I think I flew straight into a tree. A solid thick sturdy tree..but it's kinda weird..it doesn't really hurt. Dusting off the leaves and twigs I stood up and continued walking, where am I?! Seriously! I looked around in desperation. OH!! Is that a bunny? That's a bunny! It's so adorable! 

The little ball of light brown fur hopped around in the grass as I ran towards it, "Aww, come here!" I bent down and scooped it up. Its was nibbling on some blades of grass as It curled up in my arms, aww! It's so cute, its ears were loped and...it kinda looks like Mel? The bunny squirmed and hurriedly hopped out of my arms and began to hop away, no wait! Bunny don't go! 

I hurriedly chase after it. Huh? Why am I still here? I looked around and realised I was running on the spot. What? I struggled to look behind me as I stopped trying to run. My dress was torn and caught in between a branch. I tugged it, hard, but it stayed stubbornly. Ughh, I tugged once more and the branch snapped with such force that I plopped down onto the grass on my back.

Again, it didn't hurt! I rolled around in bliss, the grass...the grass...it's the softest...smoothest.....fluff..iest..most.. com..for..table..grass...ever.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!".  I cringed subconciously as the shrill sound pierced my ears. My alarm? The bed moved a little as the pillow moved tighter around my stomach and I instinctively snuggled closer into my warm solid pillow. 

Wait..did my pillow just moved? As much as my eyelids were protesting, I forced it open painfully, blinking extremely slowly as I took in a sea of turqoise infront of me. Turqoise? My room is green! Where am I? I blinked a little faster as the memories float back to me in less than a second.