Chapter 16 : Bestfriend moments [ Part I ]

A/N : Team Evan? :D

PLEASE READ! 

Sup people!! Kinda busy lately,  major exams (SATs equal!!!) coming up this year!  Updates won't be that fast yeah? ): BUT! I Shall upload part 2 when I'm back from my short vacation that I'm ditching school to go on :p Hope you enjoy! Guess what! SHE'S SPECIAL IS RANKED #214 IN THE WHAT'S HOT TEEN FIC SECTION! AND!!! #289 AMONG THE WATTY AWARDS!! CHEERS! THANKS TO YOU AWESOME READERS!! <3

Keep reading, keep voting and keep commenting! Thanks for the people who fan/vote/comment for me! I appreciate it alot! It means alot to me alright?(: Really hope you would enjoy this!! Feel free to leave suggestions and recommendations! Lots of love!

-Monster <3

                                                                                                 No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16 : Bestfriend moments [ Part 1 ]

I stepped into the shower and took a cold bath, the kiss replaying in my head. "Get out!!!" I yelled in frustration. I shouldn't be falling in love. Men can never be trusted. They toy with your feelings, only wanting you for your looks and body. It all ends up the same. It would always be a bet among the guys, who gets the hottest girl in school crap. 

How do I know? Of course I've dated! I've learnt through experience. After the first two times I've been let down by the boys who dated me just because they made a bet with their friends, I learned to play dirty, to let those boys have a taste of their own medicine. If someone asks me out, I would agree. I've got my ways to find out about his bet, and when I do, I make a bet with my girls. Double his. 

I would pretend to fall for him. Mess him up, make him fall for me, hard. Then dump his sorry ass. Oho but I'm not like the many sluts that welcomes all, as long as they've got dicks. I only agree to date the infamous players and break their hearts for the poor girls that gotten theirs' broken. No innocent party gets hurt, only the douches. No doubt, Evan is my partner in crime, I would break the dicks and he would break the sluts. Win-win solution.

Then comes Derrick. Ugh. Why do I feel drawn towards him?  Will we be more than just friends? Can I trust him? The questions were flowing freely in my mind as I bathed. I can't afford to get my heartbroken, though I've never gotten it broken before. Well, that is pretty much the main problem isn't it? I sighed and offed the tap. I am gonna bury him and his mesmerizing green eyes at the back of my head.  

I stepped out into my wardrobe, wrapped in a royal purple fluffy towel. "Bree?" a voice called out and I snapped around. Evan's head popped in. "Gosh, Ev!" I breathed a breath of relief when I saw that it was him, "Ouch. My eyes." Evan smirked and walked out. "Oh shut up, its a god's masterpiece you're looking at." I rolled my eyes and mocked. "Sure is." came his laid back reply. 

I pulled on a turquoise boyleg and a black tank top. Yes I'm in my underwear, but its a common sight to Evan. What? We've been stuck together since we were kids! Nothing we've haven't seen, we are just that close. I walked out, drying my hair. He wiggled his eyebrows as he walked past me to my toilet and I whacked him on the head. A minute later I heard the water come on, he must be bathing.