Chapter 11 : Bonding

A/N : Yay changed my title and cover! This is duper long! Votes for it please! Enjoy!

Brea's car and outfit to the right! >>>>>>>>>>>>>

                                                                                                               No ripping(; © GreenBookMonster

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: Bonding

She folded her arms and stood infront of me. O..kay what now? "Hey nerd." She called in her annoying nasal high pitched voice, and her friends snickered. "Yes?" I asked, perfectly fine with her calling me a nerd, quite glad in fact, it just shows how successful my cover is. She and her group of identical barbies gave each other a look and smirked.

She turned back to me, "Looks like you've got your geek hands on someone, don't you?" she scowled in distaste at me. "What are you talking about?" I deadpanned, seriously, these girls should stop doing this. I never know who the heck they are rambling on and on about!

"Aww. Playing innocent are we?" she shook her head with a fake-ass sympathetic look on her face. I shot her a raised eyebrow, a smile almost escaping onto my face. Her eyes scanned up and down my body in the bitchiest way possible. Abruptly breaking the silence,"I'll go straight to the point. Derrick. is. mine. got it?"  she glared at me. She should have just done so, I mentally rolled my eyes. What? So he's dating this barbie or something? Hmm, pretty sure I didn't hear about this from Mel.

"I've got nothing to do with him." I said slowly, staring blankly at her. "I saw you flirting and getting all giggly with him in the music studio, four eyes!" she spat. "If I ever see you speak to him, one more time. You are suicidal." she emphasized on "one" and "suicidal", sneered and rolled her eyes at me before stalking away. Queen bee-tch alert. Knew talking to him wasn't a good idea. Oh whatever. I'm getting a whiff of trouble, all too soon.

"Hey! What business do you have with Brittany Meyers?" Mel tapped me from behind asked as she stopped beside me. "Oh there you are, was looking for you." I complained. "So, her name is Brittany?" I asked. "You talked to her without knowing her name?" she shot me a questioning look. "Uh, not quite. She talked to me." I shrugged.

Mel stood infront of me holding her hand up,"Two reasons why Brittany talks to girls, its either one, you are pretty and popular or two, you offended her." she rolled her eyes as she listed out the options. "I guess its two then, its regarding mister Derrick Knight." I leaned forward and whispered to her. "HUH?! No way! You gotta fill me in!" She grabbed my elbow and started bouncing up and down. "Not here definitely." I shook my head vigorously.

"Obviously!", she exclaimed and rolled her eyes. "Well I've got dance classes in an hour and it lasts till evening, now I've gotta get home to bathe and change, so today I'm really busy! You free tomorrow?" she said really fast. "You dance?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow up a her. "Yes B, now answer my question!" she rolled her eyes at me and tapped on her watch, signalling that she's in a rush.

"Oh right, sorry! Yeah, yeah sure I'm free tomorrow, where to?" I hurriedly replied. "My place, girlfriend. YOU GAME?" she grinned. "Yeah totally!" I beamed back. "Haha great, text you my address later, gotta run!", she pulled me into a quick hug before bolting off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom picked me up from school and rushed home to complete her work. She's got pretty good qualifications and scored a decent job as a secretary for the boss of a big company, best part of this job besides the pay, is that she gets to stay home for work.