Chapter 20 : Where my party people at?

A/N:        

Sup lovely people!

My exams are over! Finally! After a long torturous 3weeks!

Sorry for the slow update! This chapter is pretty much very lengthy and full of content! I hope you don't find it boring! *keeping my fingers crossed* Yes, more will be explained in the next few chapters, but for now just play dumb and pretend that you haven't already guessed what's going on :p If there's anything at all, please do not hesitate to message me or comment below! Please Vote! Comment! Fan! Thank you all my readers and fans for already doing so!

Slideshow for this chapter to the right!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

love,

Monster.

                                                                                                       No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20 : Where my party people at?

"You eat like a horse.", Nicholas said, staring at me in awe. I wiped my mouth with the tissue napkin and playfully punched his arm. "Nic! That isn't a very nice thing to say to a lady." I mockingly glare at him as the whole table broke out in laughter. 

Yup, we've joined Kevin's lunch table for an official week now. The number of people asking us to join their cliques totally decreased, thank god, but unfortunately the number of guys didn't. So far, it was extremely fun, we hit off pretty darn well and became good friends almost after the second day we had lunch together. Of course, some of them were in mine and Mel's classes and it was such a relief to have good friends closeby. 

"Exactly." Dylan nodded his head in agreement to my statement against Nicholas, "Next time, you  say politely, 'You have an...unusual appetite' , idiot." Dylan stated seriously as he shook his head at Nicholas causing all of us to laugh even harder.

"What the hell? That makes no difference!" Kevin exclaimed through his laughter. "I'm just finishing the food that Mel couldn't!" I shrugged and protested against Dylan's accusation. "Yeah, and that's like one and a half plate of spaghetti, two soups, one juice, two apples and a cookie." Lucas stated, rolling his eyes at me. "Well..." I tried to think of an excuse for my huge appetite but I just couldn't. What? I've always had a big appetite since young. I used to have "who can eat the most" challenge with Evan, so blame it on him.

Issac smirked and opened his mouth to say something when Chloe said, "Boys, stop being such a girl, don't judge! Brea just got a healthy appetite that's all." She rolled her eyes at all the other boys but glared at Issac. "What? I didn't say anything." Issac raised both his palms in the air in a surrender position and shook his head seriously. "You were about to." Chloe raised an eyebrow at him, daring him to say otherwise. He just gave a sheepish smile and continued with his food and Chloe grinned. 

They are so adorable! That's when Lucas made a sound of a whip lashing out and smirked at Issac, "Whipped." he stated to support his point and grinned. We burst out laughing at Issac's reddened face. "Shut the fuck up." Issac growled, embarrassment and annoyance in his voice. We were already clutching our stomachs in pain as a result of laughing too much.

But Kaylee tapped Lucas on the shoulder and he turned to looked at her, "And you're not?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "No..." Lucas begin to say but Kaylee's eyes widened and her amused smile fell. "Yes! I mean yes!" Lucas immediately began to say, fear shown clearly on his face, he was just as whipped and Issac made the whiplash sound this time round, and we actually thought we couldn't laugh any harder.