Chapter 16 : Bestfriend moments [ Part II ]

A/N:  Isn't Evan just so sweet? :D  Hope you guys enjoy it! Please tell me what you think! Vote! Coment! Share it with your friends and do fan me! :D  

                                                                                                       No ripping(;  © GreenBookMonster 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16 : Bestfriend Moments [Part II ]

"Hey Mel! Sry babe, won't b able 2 hang out much w u this wk, gt guests 2 attend 2, promise 2 fill u in soon!" I keyed into my phone and sent to Mel, knowing that I would spend this entire week with Evan. Beep. I looked down at my phone and read her reply, "No probz babe! Hv fun(;" , I smiled at her text, it sounds so much like her. 

"Boyfriend?", I turned to my left, looking at a squinting Evan who was falling back into a pillow. "Yes yes, love of my life." I rolled my eyes at him. It's 1 in the afternoon and I just woke up, feeling the extreme need to text Mel to inform her before I forget. "Who's the unlucky guy?" Evan mumbled with his head on the pillow and eyes closed, a lazy smile spreading across his face. I glared at him, "Nothing like you." I jokingly insulted.  "Must be a faggot then." He yawned and turned over. I grinned at his usual arrogance and shoved him down the bed. 

"What was that for?!" He yelled, rubbing his back as he sat upright on the floor. "To knock some of your arrogance off." I smiled sweetly and he grinned, "If you don't already know, it's inborn babe." He  gestured to himself. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "So, what are we gonna do today?" I asked. He laid back down on the floor with his hands folded behind his head. "How bout training together? Is there a training centre nearby?" He suggested after awhile. I shot out of bed immediately and landed beside him.

"YES YES! Ohmygod Ev you've gotta see it!!" I squealed in excitement, remembering about the wonderful Kingston's. "I'm telling you, it's the best I've ever seen in all the training centres we went to!", He raised an eyebrow up at me, "Then what're we waiting for?". I grinned at him and ran to the toilet to wash up. He joined me, bumping me aside with his hips and grabbing his toothbrush. 

I was browsing through my wardrobe, feeling very excited. "I've only brought jeans and berms, you've got training attire for me?" I turned around to look at Evan who was giving me a bored stare. I turned back and dug around my wardrobe, "Here!" I threw a pair of Evan's old black trackpants at him. "Oh wait! But you don't have the shoes and gloves!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes at me and said, "Well all I need is the tracks, I could always train barefooted, without gloves.",  "Oh. Yeah. Right." I said, feeling stupid, that's the disadvantage of being overly excited, you can't think straight.

He pulled the trackpants over his boxers and walked out. I pulled on a red Adidas trackpants with black lines at the side of it, a black matching Adidas sportsbra with red stripes at the back of it and my black MMA shoes. I picked out a black Adidas jacket and zipped it up. I pushed up the sleeves to my elbow and bounced out, stuffing my towel and a change of clothes into my gym bag, I threw a towel to Evan and he stuffed it into his backpack. "Ready?" I asked smiling. "Yep." he popped the "P" and grinned back.