Chapter 48 - Concerts

The boys have been in their UK tour for about 2 weeks now and I don't think it's fair with me and Connor not seeing each other. I always miss him and imagine him going on a world tour, I'll hardly be able to see him.

I feel it's time for us to break up but I'll do it after the concert.

We also haven't been acting our normal selfs either.

Just now as always there out at sound check and I'm sitting in the apartment waiting for the taxi to come and pick me up to go to the concert.

I usually watch the concert but today I feel like sitting backstage.

~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later the taxi came to pick me up and take me to the venue they were playing at.

Once we had arrived a security man came up to me and guided me backstage.

James instantly noticed me and I see him ask to be excused as I sit down playing on my phone.

"Hey are you alright?" James asked.

"Not really"

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like I want to break up with him"

"Why what's wrong?" James asked worried.

" I just think it's the right thing to do I mean I'll hardly see you all and if you go on a world tour then I won't see you and-" James interrupts me.

"Honestly it's fine Heidi but I would wait till after the concert and please stay in contact with us!"

"I will. Now hurry up and get on stage your nearly on!"

~~~~~~~~

2 hours later the boys finished playing.

"Connor?" I ask as he comes of stage and hands someone his guitar.

"Yea babe?"

This is where the tears start falling.

"Shh babe it's okay, what's wrong?" he says as he wipes a tear away with him thumb.

"Connor, it's not okay and I know your never going to talk to me ever again or even want to see me ever again but...i think we should break up..."

Connor moves his hand away from his cheek and sits forward in his seat whilst putting his head in his hands.

"What ever I have done in really sorry" he says crying. I've never heard him cry before and I feel terrible.

"I just don't think we're as close and I don't spend as much time with you what if you go in a world tour and I'll be here by myself."

"I understand" is all he can say.

"But Connor?"

"What."

"Can we still be friends?"

"Whatever" he says as he stands up and walks away.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

1 more chapter left and I'm still taking ideas if you want a sequel! If I do then it won't be up for a while maybe I don't know and you can message me whenever even if this book is finished!