Chapter 39 - Brads Birthday

Today is Brads birthday but there isn't anything for it until tonight.

I'm going to work today since I have been taking a lot of time of recently because of the boys...not in a bad way.

Just now I was cleaning tables and taking peoples orders.

I'm really bored but only 20 minutes until we close and I can get ready to go to Brads party.

~~~~~~

It was now 7 o'clock and Connor was on his way to come pick me up to go to the party.

"Hey babe" he said as I opened the door.

"Hey, sorry 2 minutes I just need to get Brads present" I way quickly running to get it from the kitchen.

"You ready?!" He asked as I finally walked out the door to his car.

The car ride was mainly me and Connor singing loudly to the radio.

We stopped at some traffic lights and we got some weird looks from other people around us.

"They just think that they can sing better than us" I said.

We finally got to Brads house it was big party there was loud music and everything.

I've not really been to party after what happened at the last one but hopefully nothing will happen again.

There was lots of different people here like Jessica and Amelia and different other people that I didn't really know.

Once we opened the door I was glad you couldn't smell the alcohol because of the headache I had yesterday.

"Con, I'm just going to go see Brad and give him his present stay here, i'll be back in 2 minutes" I shout over the music.

"Okay, don't worry I'll be here" he says with a wink.

I walk through the crowds looking for Brad once I find Brad I see that he's making out with Jessica.

"Um Brad...i'll just leave you present on the table..." I say as I start walking towards were Connor was but I seen James sitting by himself.

"Hey James" I say as I sit down next to him.

"Hey"

"What's up? You look really lonely"

"It's nothing... I'm fine." he says a bit harshly but I'm sure he didn't mean it.

"Um okay, but you really do need a girl, so why don't you go out into the crowd and look for someone? You could really do with it." I say as I stand up to leave and find Connor.

Once I get to where Connor and I where before he wasn't there. What if he's hooked up with some other girl?

I need to stop thinking this. I'll just ask around.

"Hey Tris, have you seen Con?"

"He said he was going to come look for you"

"Oh right thanks"

I look over to where Brad and Jessica are and I see Connor talking to him. At least it's not some other girl I know that seems harsh but since last time I don't know if I could trust him with someone else.

Connor looks really concerned so I decided to run up behind him and jump on his back. I know Brad and Jess have just seen me thinking.

I quickly give them the death stare hoping they don't tell Con.

I run up to him and jump on his back and he jumps because he was so scared it was actually hilarious.

"Oh my god Heidi you scared the hell out of me!" Connor said as he hugged me.

"Connor?"

"Hey baby?"

"I love you"

"I love you to" he says with a smile.

We look into each other's eyes for a while until he leans in and starts to kiss me. Slow and passionate.

I hear someone cough beside us.

It was Brad.

"Thanks for my new hat Heidi and thanks for the new camera Con" he says with a smile.

"No bother and thanks for interrupting" Connor says with a grin.

"Yea, um sorry"

"You should be! I didn't interrupt you and Jess when you started carrying her upstairs!"

"Heidi." brad says between his teeth.

"That's it." he says as I start running away from him.

"Connor please help me!" I say as Brad has tight hold of me.

"Coming baby" he says making me blush.

"Brad please let go" I says putting my top lip over my bottom.

"Fine" he says as I run over to Con.

"Con, what time is it?" I ask starting to get tired.

"It's 2 o'clock in the morning, shall I take you back?"

I nod.

Once we got back to the car Connor put his hand on my thigh slowly rubbing circles with his thumb making me fall asleep.

I feel the car jolt to a stop but I feel Connor lift me up after taking my keys out my bag.

"Shh baby it's alright" he says whilst lying me down on my bed and pulling the covers over me.

I should really give Connor the spare key but I'll give him it tomorrow.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hey Guyssss! OMG it's Brads Birthday todayyyy! I'm sorry I didn't update earlier it's because I was on holiday and also I have all my chapter planned till the end of the book but mine are written yet.

I don't know if there will be a sequel yet but there is still going to be another 15 chapter so I'm going to start finishing my thee fan fiction then this one and maybe do Tristan an James then some 5 Seconds of Summer fanfics but I'm going to see how it goes from then! If you would like to be part of any books or have any ideas either comment on this chapter or direct message me you can also talk to me on Twitter (@CharlieWhyte4)

And thank you for just over 550 reads it means a lot!