Chapter 31 - Scotland

After a couple of days just at work and serving the boys with no talk I'm finally going back to Scotland to see my parents.

Right now I was sitting in the train station waiting for my train to come in and drinking some coke that I got from the WHSmiths.

Connor's POV

I have been broken. I say this a couple of times but ever since Brittany came that day it has made matters 10 times worse.

Whenever I go to the cafe she won't talk to any of us and she doesn't have that bright spark that she had. I miss her so much.

I dumped Brittany yesterday. She was such a brat.

Heidi's POV

The train finally came being 10 minutes late. My mum already knew that I was coming which was helpful.

I quickly texted my mum to say that the train would be 10 minutes late.

I instantly got a text back but it wasn't from my mum it was from James.

1 Message from - James :)

Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go into town later on? Just us 2? I really miss you :( Also Connor really needs you. xxx

I had to text him back to tell him I couldn't come.

1 message to - James :)

Hey, uhm I kinda can't come because I'm going to Scotland for a few days. I miss you as well but
I will hopefully be back soon. How come Connor needs me? He wasn't saying that 2 days ago. xx

1 Message from - James

Oh. Well Connor is getting drunk every night and has been waiting for you to text him and he really is missing you. xxx

I just left it at that and for some reason I trusted James in the fact that Connor needed me and i needed him.

I couldn't let Connor into my mind since I'm getting to visit my mum, dad and my little sister, Rosie.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hey guys sorry it took long for this one to update couldn't think of what to say and also had a really bad headache aswell :)