Chapter 16 - Girlfriends

Since on a Sunday and Monday I am of work we all decided to go out for dinner and meet the other boys' girlfriends.

I haven't met any of them before but I bet there nice.

We were eating at Nando's which I absoloutly loved.

I haven't seen Connor for a couple of days and I really missed him.

I started walking towards Nando's then it started to rain, great. I has my jacket though so it's alright.

Then I forgot what I was wearing. Shorts. No wonder I am freezing!

15 minutes later I finally reached Nando's.

Freezing.

I seen the boys and 2 other girls with them.

As I walked over to the table, I noticed Connor was facing the other way and hadn't realised that I was here.

So I quietly walked up to them making sure the others who did see me come in didn't make it obvious and I hugged him from behind he had such a jump it was so funny.

"You are freezing!" Connor said as I sat down next to him.

"Well the shorts didn't really help."

The boys introduced me to their girlfriends.

"This is Jessica" brad said putting his arm round her. Her and Brad were really cute together.

"This is the gorgeous Amelia" Tristan said as he kissed her forehead. Cuties!

"What about you..." I got cut of my Tristan shaking his head. Did they split up?

He looked really down.

" Are you ready to order?" the woman said as she came over.

"I would like a Chicken Butterfly please." I said as they looked quite nice.

"And to drink?"

"Tango please."

It took a while for us to order since all Connor wanted was chips but they said that they didn't have any but it was cute.

Connor POV

I just wanted chips was that so hard to ask?!

Once I had finally picked what I wanted I had noticed Heidi shaking she looked freezing.

"Are you alright you look really cold?"

"Just a bit"

I put my hand on her freezing cold lap and rubbed my hand on it to make her feel warmer.

Heidi's POV

Connors hands were lovely and warm so I got hold of his hand and just held it in mine.

We had a right laugh with the girls and we have decided to go to a club tomorrow.

Which means a girls day out shopping!