Chapter 2 - Train

As we left the house I realised how responsible I am now. Moving somewhere I don't know without any help.

As we reached the train station I gave my dad a massive hug.

"Princess, you know you can always Skype us whenever you want, and we will visit you as much as we can, but eh you need to go and get that train!"

He said with a fake smile which wasn't very helpful.

"Haha okay then dad, bye, I love you"
I said getting out of the car and getting my suitcases out.

Train stations are really boring the only thing you can do is get a drink. Which is helpful so i'll get on now.

I walked around the station looking for the Costa and I finally found it. The line was quite long so it needed to hurry up! My train left in 10 minutes.

Never good.

I finally reached the start of the line.

"Hiya, can I have an iced lemonade please?"

They were my favourite.

As I got handed my drink and hand to struggle and run over to the train which was about to leave. Once I found my seat, I plugged my phone into charge and put my headphones into my phone and listened to my music.

The journey felt it was going slow and the man next to me kept falling asleep and I felt like his head was going to end up on my shoulder

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Sorry I did say this was going to be a short one and this is before school so I couldn't do very much anyway but I might update again tonight and it won't be as short so don't worry! These are just fillers remember so no hate!

Remember to Vote and Comment