Chapter 11 - Ice Skating

I have been of quite a lot lately as last week I felt really ill so they let me take the week of and I have 1 week off.

I woke up at about 11.00am which is early for me as I like to sleep in. As usual I take my phone of charge and swipe the screen to see 4 texts.

1 Message from Brad

Hey, Con wants you to come ice-skating with us. Bx

1 message from James

Hey, we were wondering if you wanna come ice skating with us today if so I'll pick you up about 11.30am is that ok? Jxx

1 message from Tris

Coming Ice skating?

1 message from Con

Hello, me and the boys are all going ice skating, care to join us? :) Cxx

Could I be bothered? Yeaaa! Can I ice skate? No.

I quickly sent them all a text saying that I will come and got a shower then got dressed.

Once I locked my door to wait on James he was already here in his car.

"Heyy!" I said running up to the car to get in it.

"You alright you look...dead?!"

"Yup, just woke up!" i said as I haven't ate or even done my hair ( I have brushed it though so it's all good.)

"I've been up for about 4 hours out jogging!" he said whilst turning up at the ice rink.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Haha nope." he said popping the p.

As we walked in you could hear the echo's of the people in the rink and I always hate the boots you wear there so sore.

We waited for about 5 minutes on everyone else before we got our boots.

"Hiya, size five thanks." I said whilst handing my shoes over.

Now I'm terrible I am at ice skating but YOLO.

The boys all went out onto the ice whilst I was tying my laces because they were in front of me.

You always get that sudden fear when you first get onto the ice. I never liked ice when I was younger so I know I'm going to hate this.

I got both my feet on the ice and I was fine. I knew I couldn't ice skate so I walked on ice.

I could see the boys chasing each other around the rink then there's me. Stranded.

I seriously needed help to skate.

After a couple of minutes I realised I had been standing staring at something for a while and someone had come over to me.

"Uhm excuse me, are you alright?" the woman said once she had eventually got to me.

"Eh yeah I think so I just kinda can't skate."

"It's alright I can help you if you want."

"Ehm nah it's fine i'll just catch up with my friends." i said walking/skating over to them.

"Guys I know this is like really embarrassing but I can't ice skate.."
I said whilst they gave me a shocked look.

"Your kidding me right?!" Brad said.

"Haha...yea of course haha..."

The others skates of and left me and Connor.

"Con, I seriously can't skate." I said whilst he was starting to burst out laughing.

"It's alright i'll help you, here take hold of my arm." He said in between laughs.

"Thanks...think we shouldn't do skating next time?!"

"Might be the best." Connor said.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

For some reason I love this chapter because it pretty much sums me up!