Chapter 1 - Moving

*Beep Beep Beep*

That was my alarm. I hate alarms. They are my worst enemy. I sat up quickly looking around my room. Getting to excited. I was moving to England!

If you didn't already know I'm called Heidi. I've just left high school as I'm now 18.I'm still not sure what I want to do when I'm older. Which is why I'm moving down to England as there is a better choice of university's. But for now I'm just working in a cafe as it's easier. And I can meet new people. Since I'm only 18, and don't have enough money to look after myself properly, my mum and dad offered to pay for the 1st year of rent for my house until I was up and running.

"Heidi! It's time to get up now or you'll miss the train in over an hour!" my mum shouted up to me from downstairs.

I groaned before chucking the sheets off my bed and sitting up. I unplugged my phone from its charger and checked to see if I had any messages. Nope. Typical.

Last night I had laid out my clothes that I am going to wear today so I take them into the bathroom and have a shower. Washing my soft, brown hair which went down to the middle of my back.

Once I got out, I quickly blow dried my hair and got changed. After that I put on my make up, mascara, eyeliner foundation and lip stick.

I made sure I had everything I needed in my suitcases. I didn't need very much because I couldn't take furniture on a train so my mum had given me money to go out and get furniture, food and other stuff. So I pretty much only had a sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, some family pics and clothes.

I went downstairs to put all my bags down at the front door so it was easier and quicker to get out.

I made sure I had everything in my suitcase and checked the time, making sure how much time it was until my train would arrive.

-

"Bye honey I'm going to miss you so much! Remember we're only a train ride away! Oh and call me every night."
My mum said once it was time to leave and gave me a tight hug and a kiss.

She always done that.

I could see her eyes welling up which made mine do that. I think it's the thought I won't see her for ages!

I picked up my luggage and hopped into my dads car as he drove me to the station.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this first chapter but also I'm sorry it's short. The next couple of chapters are just sort of fillers but there not if you know what I mean?

Please vote and comment!