Chapter 44 - Party

Tonight we were having a big Moving Away party for me and the boys.

I was kinda sad at leaving Sophia and the rest of the people at the cafe but I suppose it brings me and Connor closer and we can have more time together.

The party was starting tonight at 7pm. It was 5pm just now so I better start getting ready.

I took a quick shower and shaved my legs but since I felt like it I stayed in the shower for about 30 minutes.

After my shower I curled my hair and pinned it back a bit.

Then I done my makeup. A bit if mascara, then some lipgloss and eyeliner.

I quickly checked the time 6.15pm.

I went to my wardrobe which had many dresses.

I soon picked out my blue skater style dress.

I'm supposed to be there within the next 15 minutes but because it's a nice walk I decided to walk and take the long way since I'm never on time for anything.

~~~~~~~~~~

I found myself inside James' apartment which was where the party was being held at

"Wow" I said as I stared at the size of it.

"It's big isn't it?!" Tristan said as he found me staring at the size of the place.

I walked through the loud booming music, bright lights and drunk people to try find Connor.

I past the open plan kitchen and lifted a drink of whatever it was and took a sip.

I could feel the burning sensation hurt the back of my throat making me the need for more but I ignored it and tried to find Connor.

I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me.

"Hey Connor"

"Hey babe" he slurred.

"Connor are you already drunk?!" I ask with a giggle.

"No" he replied after walking with me to the kitchen and grabbed me another drink.

"Thanks" I said.

"No bother gorgeous" he said as his words continued to slur as a blush crept up from my neck onto my cheek.

"Connor seriously you need to get some coffee down you!" I said laughing and finishing my drink before taking another.

"Whatever" he replies before putting his hands on my hips and me putting my arms around his neck.

As we both leaned in but Connor was quicker and crashed his lips onto mine.
It soon got heated as his tongue ask for entry which I gladly accepted. He moved closer making sure there was no room between us.

~~~~~~~~~~

After about 15 minutes Connor pulled away which led me to making a puppy dog face.

"Sorry...but..." he said looking down.

"Oh my god Connor!" I said giggling.

"I'm sorry, let's just have a nice night" Connor said.

"Well I don't know about you but I was..."i said with a wink "but well you know I guess all good things have to wait" I said as Connor finished the rest of his drink and I drank another 3.

"You coming up for a dance?" Connor asked.

"Of course" I say as he takes my hand and guides me to the middle if the room as a slow song came on.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist as we swayed to the music.