Chapter 32 - What are you doing here

I have been here for a week now and I'm thinking of staying here, there's more here than there was in England. I have had so much fun with my mum and dad and also Rosie has grown a lot since I last seen her.

Me and James have been talking more after the train journey and he might come and visit but it will be in a couple of days since they have a lot of Meet and Greets coming up.

Today my mum was out with Rosie meeting friends and my dad was at work which meant a lazy day in watching movies and eating.

So I decided to find some Ben and Jerry ice cream and watched a Harry Potter marathon.

I knew I shouldn't because it gives me too many memories of me and Connor and how much time we would spend watching them. I want him back. But I know he doesn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 of the Harry Potter films I ran out of food which at this point in time I really needed.

Since I was in my pyjamas I ran upstairs and got dressed into my ripped, skinny jeans and a white shirt.

Then to go with my outfit a pair of navy converse.

The shop wasn't too far away which was good because I wasn't going to anyway.

Once I got there the ice cream was on special offer 2 for £3. 6 tubs for me please!

I decided to walk through the park on the way home since it was nicer.

There was lots if little kids playing in the park with all the parents talking like it's a little club.

Then there was someone sitting down on a bench in my direction.

He looked about my age.

As I started walking towards my house I realised who it was. It was Connor.

How the hell did he find me?

He looked so sad but why was he here?

I had to keep going this way since I started feeling sick and needed to get home.

I was about 8 metres away from the table that Connor was at and I decided to keep my head down.

"Heidi?" Connor said as I turned round to see Connor standing up.

"Connor? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you but I didn't know where you lived. I'm really sorry."

"So am I" I said looking down to the floor.

"Why did you come all this way though?" I asked.

"I missed you, and I didn't mean to leave you. Your dad said stuff to me like I wasn't good enough and I felt he was right. What if I'm not here and you need me. Or if something happens to you and I'm away in another country."

I felt a tear escaping from my eye as I didn't think my dad would say anything like that but he is my dad.

For some reason I just stood there blurting out crying because I missed him and I needed him.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Sorry I haven't updated in a while still not really myself and I was on holiday as well I'm not sure how long it will be till the next update. It will hopefully be soon though but I'm going on holiday again on the 20th of July then it's my birthday so probs update when I'm on holiday if there is wifi. And guess what! I have had 231 reads on this book so far and I am so happy!

Also if anyone could make me a new Cover for the book then thanks! Just message me it on this or twitter or even Instagram

* Twitter - @CharlieWhyte4

*Instagram - @Live_while_your_young22

Anddd I'm sorry about the mixup a couple of chapters ago and hope you figure it out! 😊

Love you guys so much.

Charlie💕