Chapter 43 - Surprise

Since last night I've been worried about what Connor has been wanting to tell me.

Not knowing is the worst thing ever especially if it includes you.

Out of no where I got a text off Brad.

1 Message from - Bradey Boy!

Heyy! Not seen you in ages so we all decided and obviously going to ask you if we could come round to yours later? Bx

1 Message to - Bradey Boy!

Hey, yea we could defo catch up later but after 6ish because of work >:( but yea come round anytime then! Hx

I left it at that and continued working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~6pm-

"Braddddd!" I say as Brad comes through the door.

I do the same with James and Tristan as they follow in behind Brad.

When Connor comes in I decide to pretend to ignore him.

"Heidi, come here!" he says as he grabs me by the waist and turned me round.

"Oh hi Connor I never seen you there" I say trying the keep a straight face but it failed.

"I guess I'll just leave then" he says as he turns around to the door.

"No pleasee!" I say making a puppy dog face and taking him by his hand.

I pull him in as he stand a couple of centimetres apart as his hot breath tickles my neck.

I wrap my arms round his neck as he snakes his arm around my waist.

As we both lean in to kiss.

"Nice try babe" he says as he moves to whisper into my ear and walks away.

"I hate you!" I shout through.

"Love you to!!" he shouts back.

"Drink anyone or anything to eat?"

They all shake their heads.

Okay then.

"Connor come here a min" I say signalling him to come to the kitchen.

"What's up?"

"Well, you see last night when I came to visit you, well before I got inside the room.. you said you had something to tell me...but you were on the phone to someone and I don't know if it was me but you did say my name I know you might think I'm weird but I don't know..."

"Come with me" Connor says taking my hand and quickly telling the boys something.

"Okay well this is what we wanted to tell you..." James says.

"...In a couple of days..." Brad continues.

"...We, including the rest of the boys..." Connor says.

"Are moving to London and you coming with usss!" Tristan shouts.

"OMG seriously?!" I shout.

"Yea why would we lie?!" Tristan asks.

"I still need to call my mum and-"

"Babe it's alright we called your mum last week and she said it's completely fine and she'l put the apartment up for sale and sort it all out! We've bought two apartments but I don't know what we're doing with the other one" Connor says.

"OMG when do we go?!" I ask excitedly.

"2 days!" James says.

I'm finally going to live in London!