Chapter 25 - Break up

It was Tristan's Girlfriends birthday today so we all went over to his to celebrate it.

Over the past couple of days I haven't been feeling well either if it's because I miss my family or just in general.

For the party I just wore jeans and a t- shirt.

Connor didn't come near me for most of the party all he did was ask me if I wanted a drink or anything to eat. Both of which I didn't want.

I was having quite a good time talking to Jessica and Amelia since I knew them but not very well so it was nice having a girly chat.

Then it came to the Happy Birthday song and a speech.

Let's just say that her speech was far better than mine and not as cheesy.

Plus she could stand on the table but I couldn't because of my leg.

I was having such a great time even though my head was killing me from the loud music but other than that I was fine.

After a whole I seen James sitting by himself so I went to go see him.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked James as he looked down.

"Yea I'm fine"

"You not joining in with the party?"

"Nah to many people"

Just at that moment Connor came.

"Hey, Heidi come here a minute." he said as he got hold of my wrist and took me up to Tristan's bedroom.

"So what's up?"

"Heidi, things haven't been to great between us for the past week"

I knew what this was I couldn't handle it. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Go on" I said

"I just think we should take a break just now." when he said that I had to get away.

James POV

Once Heidi had followed Connor upstairs I had wondered what they where doing but then I thought I better not ask that.

5 minutes later I seen Heidi with her hand over her face and storm out of the door.

I knew I had to follow her because I guessed that Connor had dumped her.

I ran out the door and I couldn't see where she has went but I knew she wouldn't go straight to her house.

As I started walking towards the park it started to pour with rain.

I looked round the park and couldn't find her. Maybe she did go home.

Heidi's POV

I ran right past everyone and stormed out the door I couldn't speak to anyone that was the only boy I had ever loved.

I went through the park as soon as it has started to rain.

I couldn't care to be quite honest.

I ran right past every shop until I got to my apartment. The thing is I've left my key at the party.

Even the one to get into the lobby.

I decided to sit on the door step in the pouring rain and cry with out a jacket.

After 30 mins of sitting in the rain a strange shadow crossed my path.

"Heidi!" I heard someone like James shout as they approached me.

"Heidi why are you sitting out here in the rain without a jacket?" he asked.

"Keys are at party" was all I could say before i started crying again.

James soon embraced me in a tight hug and gave me his jacket.

"I'll get a taxi there and bring your keys back and your phone etc ok?"

"K"

"And I want you to come with me so you don't freeze, you don't have to come into the house you can stay in the taxi."

"Fine."

James called the taxi and it was here in no time, it didn't take very long to get there but when we did I hid low in the taxi until James got back.

"Tristan wants me to stay will you be ok or do you want me to come with you?"

"Go with Tristan i'll be fine." I said as he handed me a fiver and my keys etc.

"Ok, text me though"

"I will." I said as the taxi drove of.

Once I had reached my apartment and gave the driver the money I blow dried my hair and got my clothes of straight into my pyjamas and watched tv.

I had a couple of texts off James but I was trying to pretend I was asleep but I wasn't I was crying my eyes out.