Chapter 4 - Shopping

I woke up somewhere strange remembering that I'm in a completely new house...with nothing in it.

I have a rubbish memory so I forgot I had moved...

I had to go shopping today for food and furniture.

I quickly got dressed into some shorts, a plain white top, nude pink pumps and a denim jacket and on my head a little flower head band in.

I realised I had no food in at the moment so I had to just buy some when I was out.

As I was walking out of the apartment I noticed that the same lovely lobby lady was here.

"Hey, do you know anywhere were I can buy some furniture?" I asked as she was reaching for her coat.

"Yea sure! Follow me, I'm just on my break just now." she said in a chirpy tone.

Whilst walking there, which didn't take long, we just talked about the neighbour hood and what places are where.

When we got to the shopping place it was massive! But I was sad when the lobby person had to go as she had just finished her break.

I first went into this furniture store and bought a couch, bed, TV cabinet, wardrobes and other stuff.

Then I went into Currys PC World and bought a new TV all of which will be coming later on.

I then went into a costa coffee as I was dying for a drink.

Once I had finished my drink I went out to get a taxi to take me to Morrisons.

As we reached it I took a trolley and bought all sorts of foods and drink.

After about 30 mins I had got all of the food I needed, which was a lot.

When I was waiting in line my eyes caught on to this boy who kept staring at me then looking away, he had blonde/brown highlight. And he was sitting next to a more tanned, taller boy.

Fit.

I looked away and blushed then paid for the shopping then went back into another taxi to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got back just in time as my furniture had just arrived.

Yippee!

It took a while for everything to be placed down and put in the right place but after that it looked good.

That night I just sat on the couch and watched a series of friends before going to bed as I remembered I have got a job interview tomorrow.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Yea I'm sorry this is lame.

It was better but then it got deleted so I had to redo it.

Thanks for reading!