Chapter 33 - Journey Back

Connors POV

That day when I found Heidi was the best day ever even when I first caught eyes with her.

I knew I had the right place since I seen he had a text off Heidi of where she was living but she didn't give him the address just the place.

So I decided to tell the boys that I'm not going to the meet and great and to just tell them I was ill.

When I was sat there I was hoping I would at least see her mum or dad even though her dad said all those things but I needed her.

Heidi's POV

It's been a day since I met Connor in the park and he has finally persuaded me to come back home.

When my mum and dad got home last night I had to ask them if Connor could stay for 2 nights since he wouldn't be able to stay anywhere else due to the fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day me and Connor were going back home.

I really have missed everyone especially James, Tristan and Brad.

Last night me and Connor just sat up talking and I miss that. A lot.

So we booked our tickets last night and now we are sitting in the station.

"I'm happy you came for me." I said as we were about to board the train.

"I missed you and I needed you so I had to come with you to bring you back. Also James wants you back."

After we got on the train we didn't talk much which led me to go to sleep.