Chapter 9 - Sleepover

Getting up in the morning is a slow process since I didn't have an alarm clock I just used my phone. Bad Idea.

It randomly went of since about 6 and I wasn't getting up till about 7 as I had to go to work.

Once I had properly woken up I went for a quick shower as I was late because I missed the alarm.

Once I had got out I quickly tied my hair up into a messy bun and kinda ran around the place getting stuff ready for tonight packing my pyjamas and another pair of work clothes for the next day, and extra clothes.

I sort of ran to work. Well I wouldn't really call it 'running' I'd say maybe more shuffling.

I remembered I had some notifications on my phone from last night.

I'll read them later, I had to get to work.

Once I had reached the cafe and put my bags down in the break room I ran upstairs to the wee meeting room bit.

"Hey guys!" I said happily as I came running up the stairs.

They where like another family to me.

"Hiya hunny you ok? You look shattered." Allison asked.

"Yea I'm fine just this bloody phone kept going of all night" I mumbled whilst unlocking my phone to about 3 text messages.

2 Messages from - James

I was wondering if you mind us coming to the cafe today later, Connor wants to say something. :) J x

Then I read the other text also from James.

Hey was wondering also if in a couple of days time you would like to come watch us film for our new music video called 'Last Night'? J x

Then I seen another text from Allison

Hiya hun are you coming in today? A x

I responded to James message saying that I would love them to come and they don't have to ask permission and I will come to the music video.

I quickly sent that before running downstairs and starting to work.

Today was busy compared to other days but I didn't mind since I got paid more.

I was aloud to go for my break just now since we get one every 3 hours.

Once I had sat down Allison came in as I looked up from my phone.

"Heidi, some people want to talk to you hun" she said with a smile on her face.

"Hey Heidi!" James shouted and ran up and hugged me, in a friendly way.

"Hey!" I shouted back as me and James were pretty close and we texted each other quite a lot.

Behind James was Connor looking around the room clearly not wanting to talk to me but he was so shy it was kinda funny.

I kinda giggled to myself but I thought it was to myself.

"Eh Heidi why are you laughing to yourself like your mad?!" James said inbetween laughing.

"Sorry! It's just because Mr Ball over here is so shy and he can talk to me! I like you to but just not in that way sorry Connor."

"Oh sorry uhm yea it's fine." he said then plastered a fake smile across his face.

By this point Allison came through saying that we're up closing up early as there's no one in and also to meet outside in 10 minutes.

"Heidi?" Connor shouted as he was about to leave but stayed in the coffee shop a bit.

"Yea?" I said as I walked through the shop.

"Well I was kinda wondering if you want to watch us film in about 2 days? We're doing another music video called 'Last Night'." Connor said with his shy voice.

"Yea sure, could I get your number so you can text me the times and stuff?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yea sure." connor said as we switches phones and typed our numbers in.

"Well bye then!" I said as I leaned in for a hug then smiled.

"Bye!" Connor shouted through as he went outside.

"You coming hun?" Allison said whilst pushing me out the door to lock it.

"Yes sorry!"

"Haha it's alright hun it's just round the corner anyway.

She said as we turned the corner and she unlocked the door into a beautiful house.

Everyone else was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while we chose a film which was Insidious. I hate insidious it's scares the crap out of me.

Half way through the film I looked up from hiding in my covers and seen Alison tucked into Andrews chest because she was scared and then James and Sophia intertwining the fingers, flirting and giggling.

Then there's me all alone with no one to talk to.

So I stood up and went into the kitchen to get a drink then Sophia came in.

"BOO!" Sophia shouted in my ear.

I jumped with my hand on my heart.

"Holy crap Soph!"

"Sorry! Anyways you ok? you look really down."

"Yup I'm fine!" I said as I walked back through the house and after a while fell asleep.

~|~|~|~|~~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

OMG guys it know it's a rubbish chapter it keeps deleting then i couldn't be bothers doing it :3